“Nice place, great food !”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #16 of 335 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I've only been to Bonefish a few times. I like seafood, so it's a great place for that. The bar is nice and the service is very good. It's a bit pricey, and I've heard rumour that it may close as a result of that, but for me, and I'm cheap skate, It's worth it ! Call before you go in case the rumors are true.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Outstanding describes the service and food. The brussell sprouts and asparagus were my favorite part of the meal, because they were prepared in a tasty way. Thanks to Nathan, Merle, and the other wait staff. I will be back to enjoy an outstanding meal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Let me start this review by asking the reader a question. Have you ever had such great service that your group broke out in applause for the waitstaff as the meal was concluded? Well, that’s what happened at the end of our meal at the Bonefish Grill. Our Waitress, Merle and the rest of the waitstaff were attentive and so very well organized that our food and drinks were delivered to our table of 14 folks within moments of the first plate or drink being delivered. So, kudos to the kitchen staff and bar tenders (they make the best martinis in JC) in that regard as well, because they had everything prepared in a timely manner. In addition, it was all delicious! We shared appetizers of Bang Bang Shrimp, fried Calamari, pot stickers and clams. I can highly recommend all of them. Entrees for our group included Dynamite Shrimp (my favorite), Crabcakes and Baramundi (a delightful fish I had never eaten). Since I tasted each, I can highly recommend all of them. The Manager, Nathan, came out to greet us at the beginning of the meal and thanked us for dining at Bonefish. He then introduced Merle to us and told us we would receive outstanding service. He was spot on. My personal thanks to Merle, Nathan and the whole staff of the Bonefish Grill in JC.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018

This is one of my parents favorite place to eat. I was visiting from SoCal and I've never had anything like the Bam Bam Shrimp! Great flavors! My husband's nick name is Fish Bone and his tattoo is a creative shark made out of bones. I spoke with Nathan/Managing Partner and told him about my husband and he gave me a Bonefish Grill t-shirt.....he loves it! I've been home for 5 days and he has worn the shirt twice already! Thanks Again!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

We have not been to Bonefish in awhile due to the fact that the prices seemed high for the amount of food we received. We received a coupon for buy one entrée and get one so we decided to give it another try. This time the portion was very good and we felt full when we left. The service is always great and the food is well prepared. Really, we don't mind spending for a good meal but we don't expect to leave hungry either. I think we would go again.

Date of visit: June 2018