“Terrible customer service ”
Review of Yong Asian House

Yong Asian House
Ranked #26 of 335 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stopped for supper on our way home from the airport. The spring rolls were good. I ordered Pad Thai which was too sweet tasting for me so I asked for some more bean sprouts and hot sauce to tone down the sweetness. It was still too sweet for me. I asked to have the bill adjusted since I had only eaten a few bites. The waitress asked instead if I wanted a Togo box. Then she brought the check and not only did they not adjust the bill but I was charged an additional two dollars for the bean sprouts. Are you kidding? I did give them a few stars for good spring rolls and my husband liked his duck dish. We will not return. Ming’s is much better and has excellent over the top customer service.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

My sisters and I have been coming to Yongs for years. We absolutely love it! Sushi is great as well as crab rangoon, mushroom soup, eggrolls, and terriyaki chicken. This is by far the best Asian in all of the tri cities!

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

The service was excellent. The wait staff happily answered questions about the menu and was attentive throughout the meal. Furthermore, the food was tasty with appropriate sized portions.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

I ordered teriyaki chicken and steak with carrots, mushrooms, zucchini, onions, fried rice and a garden salad less than an hour ago and it was FANTASTIC! When I called they were getting ready to close a bit early this evening but said they’d make my to go order first. I questioned if they were sure and I wouldn’t have been upset at all, but they insisted it was okay. My order was $14.50 but I gave them $20 for the inconvenience I felt I had caused. This is truly an upstanding business that puts customers first. Thank you to everyone who stayed a bit over to make my dinner this evening...my compliments to the chef!!

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

I've only ever had their food as to-go orders, but they always have large portions we end up splitting and everything taste delicious! My favorite place to grab sushi and their lomein is the best too!