All reviews room was clean breakfast staff excellent stay hotel chain excellent hotel would stay here again fresh fruit a great place to stay outdoor pool felt safe convenient location king suite fitness center pleasant stay oatmeal complimentary breakfast easy access
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Not terrible by any means, but it is not up to the standard one would expect with most Hampton Inns. They are in the process of renovations, so it will be better soon. However, for right now, it is an average hotel at best. Very clean and great service, just outdated, and if I had to guess this was another less expensive hotel chain at some point recently converted to a Hampton. It is located in sort of an odd area by itself just off the highway by a Hardee's restaurant but felt safe in parking lot/around hotel. Wish I could remember his name, but the night manager was a super nice and helpful guy!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Thank you for taking time to submit a review. We are going through an extensive renovation and I'm confident you will be pleased with our new look and amenities. I hope you will visit us again and see the changes. We hope to have the renovations completed by January 2019. I will pass on your kind comments to Josh Treadway, Night Auditor.

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

My home swim club stayed at the Hampton Inn for a meet, and we were all very pleased with the accommodations and amenities. The Hampton Inn was close to the pool (less than ten minutes drive) and local restaurants (ten to fifteen minutes). This property is currently being renovated, and I can't wait to see the finished product!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I am confident you will love our new look and amenities. We appreciate you choosing us and look forward to your return!

Trina Dugger

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

We stay at Hampton Inn a lot. The staff were very helpful and friendly. They are doing some renovations so it was a little noisy. The elevators were very dirty(the walls and floor). The rooms need updated. There was chipping paint and electric socket coming out of the wall. We probably would stay again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. I'm pleased you enjoyed the service you received. I hope you will visit us after our renovations so you can see all the changes to our hotel. I am confident you will love our new look and additional amenities.

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Trina Dugger

Reviewed September 3, 2018

My husband had to have surgery early and being exhausted from that it was nice to have a quiet clean place to rest. Everyone is very helpful and clean rooms for a fair price.clean rooms,security, and quietness is very important in situations like ours

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you for commenting about your experience. I'm pleased that you were able to rest after your husbands surgery. I hope all went well and you visit again under better circumstances. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

We stayed one night whilst travelling to the south, it had pleasant welcoming staff, the room was spotlessly clean and a really comfy bed. We had a warm breakfast that was enjoyable and there was a drinks station in reception that was handy. I would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thank you for taking time to comment about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed the service and amenities that we provided. I hope you visit us again soon! Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.