“Awesome Food and Great Service!!”

Surf N Brew Oyster Bar
Ranked #108 of 267 Restaurants in Kingsport
Price range: US$7 - US$34
Description: Seafood Restaurant serving Fresh Seafood in a Fun Atmosphere. We are FUN Dining with FINE Food.
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I had the steak and Crab legs and my husband had fried seafood platter. Everything was awesome, good prices and great service. Will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I somewhat enjoyed my experience. Fried mushrooms were great. Shrimp was good. Red skinned potatoes were good. Oysters were ok, but had more of a fishy taste than they should have. I want to assume that probably isn’t the norm and I just got some that weren’t too fresh. The beer selection is great. I had no idea they sold so much beer. And the thing that stood out to me was that the restaurant did not smell like fish. Seafood isn’t supposed to smell like what we know as the typical fish smell. Not if it’s fresh. The restaurant did not smell like seafood. So they’re doing something right. I’ll definitely try it again.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

This was my third visit and my fried oysters had a lot of shells and when I brought it to staff attention they immediately offered to get me something else and were quick to make it right. You can't ask for better resolution of an issue than what they did. They made sure several times that my table had everything we needed.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

The staff was so courteous and kind. The food was great. Never had an oyster before so the manager made one that was cooked to get me started then I was eating the raw ones like a semi pro. Food is great. Service staff very attentive. Highly recommend. Oh and best hush puppies and amazing slaw.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had heard of it and and we wanted to try it so I ordered The country boil and this thought the sausage was OKThe shrimp was huge and was not DeVane and when I tried to DeVane it it was just everywhere city and have her in anyway to rinse it so it was just not a pleasant and a dish I probably will not be back to the Johnson City one but may try that Kingsport one this one the server was over at the bar eating donuts instead of waiting on her tables but the oysters were good the rest of it I wouldn’t get it sorry thank you

1  Thank KelseaS24