“Past Overdue for a Renovation”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #179 of 261 Restaurants in Kingsport
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

I can pretty much count on my pizza at Pizza Hut to taste the same as any other. Other than mushrooms that were dried up, our pizza was as expected.

What wasn't expected was the condition of the place. Overall, it was old, felt dirty and musty. The worst sign of needing a remodel was the ladies restroom. The door wouldn't close as it dragged on the floor. The lighting was horrible and it was dirty. Not recent clutter but decades of accumulation.

This message is for the "owner." The condition of this Pizza Hut location reflects on you. The employees can only do so much with what they have and yes, they could clean better. But, this location is long overdue for a gut job/remodel.

We won't be back until we hear the place is newly remodeled. I worked at a Pizza Hut years ago in another state. I would be ashamed to say I worked at this location. No, I just wouldn't work at this location. Period.

I can only imagine what the kitchen looks like. Please remodel! Your customers and employees deserve it!