“Will not be going back!”
Review of Purple Cow

Purple Cow
Ranked #28 of 268 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They did not honor their own gift cards! The food was good but will not be going back! Very disappointed by the refusal to accept the gift card and the way it was done!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Purple Cow used to be sort of a hidden gem. It never looked like somewhere you’d want to eat. But the food far exceeded expectations. Now, after new management took over, everything has declined in quality. The food and the service. You get exactly what you’d expect from looking at the place. Now we really can judge this book by its cover

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank RheaS89
Sandi S, Owner at Purple Cow, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

We are sorry that you did not have a good experience. We are brand new owners and we have made some great changes after the fire that we expeeinced. Come and by and check us out!

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Folks, these guys know fast food and they do a good job at serving people driving thru. Food is genuine but not that well sorted, it gets cold soon and portions aren’t generous. Maybe the crummy place they work in, or the recipes, but you don’t really get much more than a decent fast food.

Date of visit: July 2018

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Monster size portions! Everything on the menu is Super Fresh and delicious. My favorite happens to be the chef salad but when I say huge I mean huge! It should be called the kitchen sink salad because there's nothing missing and I can never finish it. We love the eggplant parmesan, the fried shrimp, the meatball subs, and the cheeseburgers are on point! You won't be sorry for stopping by. You might not be able to make a decision because their menu is massive.

Date of visit: June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you love our salad!

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

after a long 2 days at Holston Valley Hospital with my mother at the Wilcox Cancer Center watching my favorite aunt die, it sure was nice to have the rough, angry looking lady at the drive through with them long FUZZY pony tail be rude over a cup of ranch dressing...SAID NOONE!! First of all, I ordered an order of "Jalapeno poppers w/ ranch" (verbatim) at the window. Thinking, they probably come with it anyway (they should) but I'm going to say it just in case... I get around the window and before I pull away I check the box and there is no Ranch. Nor is there any in my bag. When I asked her nicely if I could please have a ranch. She got irritated and informed me that it would be $0.55 for a ranch. Acted as if I were trying to get something for free...Not in the mood for this, so I said okay I'll take one. Paid her for the ranch and left. I'm okay with being charged for it but it should have been put on my ticket and charged in with my food in the first place since I asked for it when I ordered them. I don't know if it was or not because of course, I wasn't given a receipt. Oh! And she gave me a milkshake with a whole in the side so it leaked the whole entire time. I had to just pull over and throw it away. Point being. Thanks you jerk! Why be a jerk for no reason? You never know what kind of day someone's had. Just makes you look ignorant..

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Trek574821

Since your last visit, Purple Cow has new owners and a great crew! Please stop on by and give us a chance to impress you!

Been to Purple Cow? Share your experiences!