“Best Seafood Around!!”

The Fisherman's Dock
Ranked #42 of 267 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 2, 2017

Love this place! I get the fisherman's platter. It comes with fried oysters, flounder, popcorn shrimp, deviled crab, scallops, slaw and choice of additional side and stuffed clam. In my opinion, it is the best seafood place around. Service is always excellent, prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank amyl644

Reviewed July 21, 2017

We went here for the birthday dinner of an in-law and had a wonderful time. This is one of my favorite places. The food is always good, portion sizes are beyond big, staff and owners are friendly and positive, I would recommend this for anyone wanting good fish or shrimp. They also offer chicken or steak to those who are in the mood for something other than seafood.

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

I was craving fish, I should have went to Long John's, worst fish I've ever ate, no flavor in the fish or popcorn shrimp, hush puppies tasted stale, only decent thing was the pre-made coleslaw.

Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Small restaurant with great food. We each had the Tuesday night special, white fish, popcorn shrimp, slaw, oodles of hush puppies, and a side for $8.25. We are hearty eaters and there was so much food neither of us could finish it. Next time we will split it. The food wasn't fancy but very good. Our waitress, Kiela, was wonderful! Great service. We will be back.

Reviewed March 27, 2017

Hungry for shrimp--ordered shrimp--it was okay. I chose a combination platter of popcorn shrimp and "jumbo" shrimp. The popcorn shrimp was your average local fare--fairly tasty. The "jumbo" shrimp were tiny compared to those served at Fatz, but they tasted okay. However--the fried whitefish was AWFUL! Sides were good: cole slaw, broccoli, baked potato. The service was very good and portions are generous so it wasn't a bad experience. But can't wait to get back to Murrell's Inlet for some real shrimp.