“Good smoked meats! ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Last night was my first time eating at this establishment, after years of driving by my mother and I decided it was time to true this eatery! And it didn’t disappoint! The food was very good! If you like bbq you’ll really enjoy Pratt’s! I will definitely be back! And the building and history of the restaurant is pretty neat as well! Definitely a good eat and place to see In Kingsport!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 9, 2018

When we travel on this route, Pratts is always on the itinerary as a eating place. You cannot beat any of the smoked offerings. Ribs and brisket are our favorites, multiple flavors of sauces available but not needed as the meats are excellent without them. Homemade barn chips are super also. Buffet is offered for those wanting different choices. Portions are large

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We went to Pratt’s with a large group for a business dinner. Ordered appetizers, of which the chicken wings were the best, really good. I would not recommend the fried pickles.

The service was much better than my previous visit. Our waitress did a great job. I ordered a combo of ham and pulled pork. The ham at Pratt’s is always good, but the pulled pork was nothing special. I was also disappointed in the cornbread, which is usually good

Overall, it was an OK experience and I would return

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

The food and servers were Awsome.came from Ohio for Bristol race and loved the he'll out of it! We will be back next year for sure.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Our party consisted of two couples and we all ordered something different. We also felt the proportions were of good size. The staff was friendly and efficient. Everyone was happy with their selection of food too. Well done Pratt's! We'll stop by again when we're back in town!