“is what it is”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #134 of 268 Restaurants in Kingsport
Description: Visit your Kingsport Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed October 28, 2017

I expectations are always reasonable with commercial fast pizza chains. Placed this order via App for the carry out deal. Delivered as promised for pickup

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

Consistently wonderful. Staff is always super friendly. This business always supports the community in any way it can. Customer appreciation days regularly. Food is delicious!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

The pizzas we got was cold and the cheese was to one side. Tasted like cardboard.
Will not be going back to Dominos ever!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed May 23, 2016

I was at the Wal-Mart across the street trying to decide on dinner. Saw the Domino's sign and was like, "okay, sounds good". Gave them a call as I was walking to my car. Ordered a medium pepperoni and cheese pizza. Woman on the phone said 15 minutes.

As I was directly across the street I crossed an parked in the lot. Waited for 13 minutes while watching some Netflix on the phone. Figured I'd head in and pay and probably wait another minute or so inside and be on my merry way. Wrong!

I went in and another gentleman was waiting on the bench. A woman spreading dough and making pizzas welcomed me and told me someone would be with me right away. After two minutes a woman walked up and addressed both myself and the other man. He only had an order of cheesebread. She took our names and said it'd be just a few minutes more.

About 3 minutes later his order was ready and he headed out. I took his seat on the bench. A minute later another gentleman came in. The woman swung back by and took his name, looked it up on the computer, and took his payment. His pizza's were ready and so she handed them to him and he left. Nobody had yet asked me for my payment so I hopped up and asked her if I could pay. She said sure and I did.

About 10 minutes later my pizza was finally ready and I headed out. I looked at the sticker on the box which confirmed I had actually waited 30 minutes on my order. wouldn't have bothered me if the woman I'd spoken to had originally told me that. Or if they hadn't apparently made my pizza after I'd gone inside. Left me shaking my head at the service.

Pizza, though, was great as usual.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed September 9, 2014

had ordered pizzas for daughters party and they were really good. good price and great pizza would recommend

Date of visit: July 2014

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!