“3rd time is a bust”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #175 of 267 Restaurants in Kingsport
Description: Come visit us at 4317 Fort Henry Dr in Kingsport. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

This review is for the one located on 2330 fort Henry drive Kingsport tn,
This was our final visit to this location. We waited a long time to get our 3 meals and there was little business going on. The staff was rude for the most part. The double quarter pounder had a nasty flavor and the fries tasted yet again like old grease. We had complained before but never received a call back from the Manager.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Yesterday I stopped by to get some breakfast as I was planning on taking the Greyhound to be with family. Although not very crowded, it is pretty busy and it is right next door to one of my favorite places. I always love going to McDonald’s in the West Coast and I have been to a lot of them in Kingsport. Honestly I don’t mind writing a review for this one as it was the only one I hadn’t visited yet as I have all the others. This was actually the first time I even went into this McDonald’s and I got to say I am impressed. Would I recommend this McDonald’s? Absolutely as many often stop by to tour the city.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

We visited the drive through and ordered a sausage and egg biscuits and was shocked to find out that the cost of adding an egg nearly doubled the cost of the biscuit considering the eggs are very inexpensive. When we questioned the large price increase (few cents increase would have been understandable), the employee responded to my husband and then rudely walked away rather than listen to my comment. I am sure she was in a hurry, yet it is poor human relations and bad business to alienate customers in a town full of choices in which to eat unless I had been shouting and being disrespectful to her.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

The drink area buck cant complain at that, but the restroom looked like a explosion had happened in it. It was on the walls on the commode everywhere.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

What can you say about McDonald's? Food ok. Breakfast was good, hot and frresh. Service was very good. Enjoyed the bagel, egg, steak which many other McDonald's do not have any more. My husband ordered the sausage, egg, biscuit. Was ok. Hot coffee. It was enjoyable for a quick stop.

1  Thank MaryannF650