“Love the wings!”
Review of East Coast Wings

East Coast Wings
Ranked #141 of 268 Restaurants in Kingsport
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

We get the Buffalo Dry Rub extra hot and they are our fave wings in town!
We also tried the Hawaiian soft tacos and were very pleasantly surprised at how tasty they were!
Bartender Randy Ashens is absolutely awesome! He puts on a great show and is constantly moving! My partner loves his gin and tonics. He also makes great suggestions. We never run dry.
My only suggestion would be for ECW to do a remodel. It’s a great place for food and drinks and socializing. The decor is just really outdated and campy. This is no reflection on the staff - just a note to corporate :))
If you have had a bad experience in the past, go check out the bar and have Randy make you something yummy to change your mind!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 2, 2018

First, wings were meaty, but it's downhill after that. When I order Buffalo wings, I expect to go thru a pile of napkins and wet wipes. The wings should be advertised as flavored not sauced, in other words they were dry. Two orders on the table requested fries with their meal that never came. We asked the server about the fries and admitted to the mistake but her excuse was the kitchen was slammed because of bike night. This was a Monday night at 7PM with 20-30 biker folks outside and a half full restaurant for indoor dining. I would hate to see what happens on a busy weekend. Thankfully, I was riding on the corporate dime of a buddy.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Called ahead on a Monday and asked what the specials were. Told me over the phone .65 cent boneless and .75 bone in. Asked if there were any more charges and were told no. Drive 30 minutes to get there. The waiter was very nice. When i ordered i was told it would be an additional .99 for flavors. Told him i was not told that over the phone. He apologized. We got up and left. You need to train the people answering the phone to tell them of the charges. And the restaurant at 500 Pm only had three other tables with people in them. That has to tell me the place has gone down hill.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018

The restaurant was not full. We placed orders for drinks and when we did not have them in 15 minutes, I finally had to stop our waiter, who was not checking on the table ( he was young maybe first job?) and ask about the drinks. He then checked only to find "the ticket" did not print to the bartender. I was then brought a drink with a overripe sour lemon/lime. not sure which . Ordered another that was watered down, sent it back to fix and was told there was an "inexperienced bartender" up there . The waiter did not check on the table. IF we wanted anything we had to stop him. the food was meh!!…...nothing grilled on menu. Poor service and meh food = no return.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

I’m not going to write a long review and waste anymore time on this place. Let’s just say I waited almost an hour for lunch with only like 3 other tables in the whole place. Then when my food comes up, the wings are almost frozen. I had to get back to work so I said don’t worry about remaking it but they still charged me $3 for a soda that was never refilled the entire time I was there. I’ve had bad service here several times before but thought I’d give them another chance. Definitely not giving them another chance this time.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to East Coast Wings? Share your experiences!