“Good buffet”

Ranked #130 of 267 Restaurants in Kingsport
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast food
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

They have an okay buffet. Three types of fish. Wish they offered more vegetables. The staff is nice and helpful.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

I have been seen the commericals about how good their crab cakes are, so I decided to try them today. They are okay but I don't think they outstanding. The price is reasonable on them. I doub that I would get them again. I am glad they have started using real silverware instead of plastic.

Reviewed April 22, 2018

Ordered 2 Wild Alaskan Salmon meals an it was great. Got the orders done right with when told to add a xtra side they done it. The person that took our order did not rush us to order gave us plenty of time.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Service gets worse every time we go. The cashier was rude and said he was too busy to listen to my concerns. Then when my wife's fish came it was still pink. When I tried to take it it back no one wanted to wait on me at the counter. We won't be back anytime soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I've been in the last month with my order messed up. I also ordered extra tarter sauce. The pic represents the sauce I got. The cups aren't even half way filled. Completely ridiculous.