“Used to love this place.”
Review of Crazy Tomato

Crazy Tomato
Ranked #97 of 261 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 19, 2016

First thing I noticed was the poor condition of the parking lot and grounds grass had not been cut and landscape was full of weeds and had not been tended to. Parking lot had trash everywhere. The restraunt itself was ok. I had just recommended this place to someone because of its parmesan chicken however mine was burnt and gave me an upset stomach. The owner needs to clean the place up or he will lose all his business.

Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

This place use to be outstanding. I would eat here at least once a week and loved it. Back in the area and my wife ended up in hospital. So I took my friends here telling them it was great. There were only 4 tables of people. We ordered and after 50 minutes we asked what was going on??? The waitress suggested we leave and go somewhere else. The regular cook was gone and the owner was trying to do it and it was a mess. If they had told us that upfront but they made us wait and my wife in the hospital wait. Never again. It was once a good thing but now they have lost any of my future business.

1  Thank RunnerWes
Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

Trying to eat salads so chose the fete cheese salad. But salad dressing choices - Italian only!! You have to be kidding!!?? No Vinegarette option, not even simple oil and vinegar??!! Can't say CT is in the top 20 restaurant options in Kingsport, and I think there are only 17 anyway... Very disappointed. Brought most of it home and will eat with a decent choice of dressing.

Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

Food was delish... Ordered a Mexican calzone and mine was prepared "spot on" with plenty of jalapeños and hot... There was four people in our group and we all got something different and it was all great.

Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ordered chicken parm and a chicken Caesar salad, which took over 30 minutes to get and we were the only people there. Our waiter disappeared after he took our order and never came back, another waitress ended up bringing our food out. Food was nothing to talk about, thank goodness we were just passing through the area.