“California pizza yum yum”
Review of Crazy Tomato

Crazy Tomato
Ranked #98 of 261 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 9, 2016

I live local and my daughter and I went here one afternoon and tried their California pizza. It was worth going back again for in a take home run. It is a little expensive but pretty good food. Worth a try

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

The name of the place attracted us to this restaurant while visiting. The outside looks a little old and outdated, but the inside is very nice. The staff was very friendly. The food was amazing!!! The bread was delicious. We definitely didn't go away hungry!

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

This should be a franchise. Great service. Great food. Large portions. The marinara got me immediately. They make it from scratch. I ate the Mexican calzone. The jalapeño gave it some spice but not over powering.
I so wish these guys had a location in West Tennessee.

Reviewed July 22, 2016

We weren't even sure if they were still open for business! By the outside appearance- no mowing, weeds, trash in lot- we questioned if we should even go in. The waiter was excellent....however, the food is another story. We started off with spinach dip- gross! Never tasted anything like that. Stuffed shells- 2! ($11) on a bed of spaghetti. Lasagna-($11) not made with ricotta and mostly sauce! Overpriced and highly disappointed.Wouldn't recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed July 21, 2016

Pros: They still have one of my favorite calzones! I love the buttery, and garlicky, crust.
Cons: It's starting to look a little run down. When you eat at a restaurant, you want to feel like it's maintained.