“food”
Review of Fazoli's

Fazoli's
Ranked #55 of 268 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Welcome to Fazoli's fast, fresh, Italian restaurant in Kingsport, TN. Our Pasta and Sauces, Breadsticks and Salads are FRESHLY prepared throughout the day. Oven-Baked Dishes and Submarinos® are never baked 'til you order them! Made with 100% Real Mozzarella and Provolone, vine-ripened Tomatoes in our Authentic Marinara Sauce, plus Garden Vegetables, our food isn't "fast food." It's fast, fresh, Italian! We also offer catering Anytime. Anywhere. Any Occasion. Call 888-FAZOLIS to place your order!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the staff are friendly the food is fresh and the salads good just wish they put more onions in them the bread is good

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Enjoyed the garlic bread. Fail in love with them. Couldn't wait to get my garlic bread out an eat it.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

I'm not sure what's going on here but service is terrible. We ordered food and sat down. Got our drinks, silverware and waited forever for food. It was weeknight and the place wasn't that busy.

Food was later delivered by a very grumpy and sweaty young man. It really was disgusting. He was rude and hateful as he handed the food to another girl to give it to us.
We had to continue to ask for breadsticks that never came. And when they were delivered, it was 1 per person. My son even asked at one point for breadsticks at the counter and was told they were in the oven. But, you could clearly see them sitting on the back of the counter.

This place needs to step up the game immediately.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I was in the area for work, staying at a nearby hotel. Since I was by myself, I wanted to get something to go that I could take back to the hotel and Fazolis seemed like a better alternative than the nearby burger places.

I ordered a sampler platter of some kind that included lasagna and a couple pasta offerings. However, when I got to the hotel and opened the bag the lid had come off and much of the food had spilled. Once I partially reassembled the plate the quality was OK, but I had expected better

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Their spaghetti is very good and the bread sticks are good. The food is always good. The restaurant is always nice and clean.

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!