See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 14, 2015

This place was a joke from the get go. Pentecostal Penny that runs the desk is a village diot.First off they put me in a room then when I get in from work and the room key no longer works, at 12:00 in the morning, they want me to change rooms. Room they try to swap me to is infested with roaches. Want me to pay an extra 45 dollars on top of the money I already paid in order just to stay where they put me the first time. The three rooms I have been in are all out dated and disgusting and the exact same. I guess the extra 45 is to hear the interstate at night or maybe so they can buy a new comforter to replace the one with cigarett holes burnt in it; I have yet to figure it out. In a room now that the toilet is broke and wasnt cleaned when they put me in here. DO NOT STAY HERE..false advertisement, bugs, and pathetic all the way around. Be better off stopping by walmart and buying a tent.

Room tip: Don't get a room here period take your money elsewhere.
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 14, 2015 via mobile

This place is a joke, people in the office are clueless. Go to Walmart and buy a good tent and stay under a bridge before you stay here. Rooms are outdated and disgusting, got put in a room they hasn't even been cleaned. Bugs in two of the rooms they tried to put me in. Wanted me to pay extra for a mistake they made. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2015

This is an older motel but very nice for the price. The rooms are clean and comfortable. There is a flat screen tv, microwave and fridge in the room. Desk staff are friendly and courteous. There's an ATM in the lobby should you need one! Continental breakfast was acceptable...fruit, bagels, bread, yogurt. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2015