“Pleasant Experience”

Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Sarnia, Canada
“Pleasant Experience”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

On our trip home, North, from Florida we stayed just the one night. Found the receptionist very pleasant and helpful with a recommendation for a great restaurant just up the road. Our room was very clean, the bedding was not only clean but smelled fresh. It is a hotel we certainly will recommend to our friends.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Grand Haven, Michigan
Reviewed 22 March 2012

My wife and I regularly stay at Hampton Inns and chose to stay here because of location. Hampton Inns are a nice place to stay and are fairly consistent in the experience you'll have while staying there. However . . . . this go 'round there were two guys at the desk who were outstanding from a service perspective (Neal & Tom). I almost had to go out front to make sure I was at a Hampton Inn rather than the Waldorf. They made us feel special and appreciated. We encountered one minor issue with the room and they promptly overdelivered on getting it taken care of. A brief conversation with the manager (Walter) the next morning confirmed that what these guys did was exactly what was expected. The room is a good value; for the level of service, it's a bargain. Thanks again HI North!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Munster, Indiana
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Nice employees, large, clean room, nicely appointed lobby, great array of breakfast foods -what more do you want for a reasonable walk-in rate?

MI
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Tom and Ernie at the Front Desk could not have been nicer. Super helpful with where to eat and making sure my wife and I got just the room we wanted. Clean friendly and worth staying as your travels take you up and down I-75

Room Tip: Get one of the suite rooms with a refer and mic
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 7 March 2012

We just returned from our trip to Knoxville, Tennessee traveling with our Robotics Team for a regional competition. Our group totalled about 40 people. We were impressed by the clean hotels, including rooms, breakfast area, pool area, hallways, etc. The breakfast was much better than we had anticipated with plenty to choose from. The front desk staff were all very courteous and friendly helping out with any questions we had about local restaurants and shopping. They went above and beyond to make sure that we had a pleasant stay. This is definitely a place we would go back to and I would recommend this location to anyone visiting Knoxville. Great location with many restaurants and shops nearby, only 8 minutes to the Knoxville Convention Center. Thanks for making our visit a pleasant one Hampton Inn Knoxville North.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I just returned home from Knoxville, TN traveling with my family. We have two little ones that touch everything, so a clean hotel is even more important to me. I havlee been relying on trip advisor and the customer comments to assit me in making my travel plans. Again, I am not disappointed.

The staff members are all very courteous and friendly. The rooms were spotless, and they smelled clean! The floors were clean and the bedsheets were clean and White!
Pillows were a little too soft for me, but I made do.

The pool area was immaculate and the breakfast had plenty to choose from. We actually arrived at 6am when it opened and everything was in place ready to go.

Will definitely stay there if I go back to Knoxville. I have paid a lot more money and not had the same quality.

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 28 February 2012

The front desk people were friendly and nice. I do not feel that they read my comments, but that is ok. Hotel room is clean, but has thin walls, hear people next room over and especially people above you. The internet service is terrible, probably one of the slowest I have dealt with. Location is ok, close to grocery store and several restaurants. I personally did not like location, seems to be in bad part of town. Barriers blocking the back way in, so that haves to tell you something. Fitness room is great. Parking is ok.Breakfast is good, seem like a little age on the bread and the bacon was very under cooked,muffins were a little mushy, no hot water in the small container beside the grit, warm water, would not melt butter. I have notice most Hamptons never have fresh loaf bread, they must buy it for a week at a time. The milk was good and cold, that is a plus. Eggs were about empty, they were watching TV instead of the breakfast bar. Picking out judges for some dance program. I feel it deserves a two but will give it a 3. Probably will not return mostly due to internet services and location. Room 209

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business