All reviews cinnamon rolls turkey creek front desk indoor pool would definitely stay here again room was clean hot water nice stay restaurants and shopping yogurt next morning parking lot free breakfast hie interstate pillows
Reviewed April 22, 2018

This HIE is the usual holiday inn express, with the usual nice rooms, fresh amenities, and those cinnamon rolls on the breakfast buffet. However, I wanted to review Calvin who greeted me upon arrival. Check in was quick, friendly and welcoming, but after that, as I turned, there was no luggage cart available to get our stuff up to the top floor. Calvin took off and shortly returned with a luggage cart that he had recovered on the fourth floor. Now that's service. I would stay here again, and highly recommend that you give them a try.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Holiday Inn E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Hi Sid H.
Thank you so much for your review, however, I should inform you that I believe you have reviewed the wrong hotel! We do not have a fourth floor or a Calvin. He sounds like a hard worker and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with them!

Thanks!
Holiday Inn Express Knoxville/Farragut

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

The experience here was slightly better than average for this product though staff were not particularly friendly. The room was very clean, the bed very very comfortable with wonderful pillows. Breakfast included pancakes as well as the standard cinnamon rolls, eggs, sausage, breads, cereals and yogurt. Coffee a bit weak, definitely light.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed your room. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

Literally booked this hotel probably 24 hours before we arrived. They only had a suite left which I was thankful I booked. It worked perfect for myself, wife, and three kids. Front desk staff member was extremely friendly when I checked in and explained everything to me. The room was clean, beds clean, bathroom well cleaned no issues at all. It was a very nice quiet stay and we were able to relax. Breakfast was the only crazy/downside as there was limited seated, but it was hot and fresh and very enjoyable. and of course check out was an easy breeze!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Holiday Inn E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that your check-in experience was great! It's something we take great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Hotel was convient and comfortable. Location is a short jaunt east of I/75 on I/40 . Great stop heading north out of Tennessee. Lots of food to eat around the area and plenty areas to gas up. Free breakfast as with all most all IHG express locations.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Holiday Inn E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something we take great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed February 17, 2018

Bedbugs. I am sore from the numerous bites. Do I need to say more? Don't stay here. Your body will pay the price if you do. Poor TV channel selection. Have to turn hot water up all the way to get hot water. It is likely to change temp quickly, if someone in a nearby room turns on water. Area drivers act like they want to run someone over. people keep pushing very noisy carts with rocky wheels up and down the hall. Yes, bedbugs!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank David T
Holiday Inn E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the room conditions. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We value your comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Please feel free to contact me at hiefrgcs@yahoo.com so I can provide additional assistance.

Alex B.