“Great food, great drinks, great service, great view!”
Review of Lakeside Tavern

Lakeside Tavern
Ranked #15 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I've been to Lakeside Tavern sooo many times, probably more than 30 times. I can honestly say I have never had a bad meal. Each time my meal exceeds my expectations. I prefer the rib eye or salmon..always cooked to perfection!
The service is excellent, not to fussy but attentive.
The view is beautiful. If weather permits consider sitting outside. It's wonderful!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We drove up (about 45 min) to try it out on a Saturday afternoon. We were there after lunch and there were still a large crowd there at 1:30. We thought the spinach dip was great. The service was great and and our food was served pretty quickly. Bread and salads were very good. The jerk chicken was good but just alittle to much jerk sauce for me. The other three at the table were very satisfied with their orders. Very good sweet tea and the view, wow. We set outside on the porch over looking the marina. Looking forward to going back.

1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Ate here tonight with 5 of us for dinner. We started off with fresh bread which was good. Our appetizer was spinach dip. We normally get this in a new place. It was extremely salty and a big disappointment. Dinner was Tilapia, Ribs, Shrimp and a salad. Tilapia had a weird sauce on top that was not tasty at all and the target is a dill tarter which was also a let down, the side of mashed potatoes would have been better if served hot instead of cold. The rib dinner was not a full rack and though the menu doesn't state full or half for the price of 17.99 we were thinking full rack would come. Also a disappointment. The cilantro lime shrimp were good but nothing outstanding. Chicken pecan salad was very good but portion was extremely small for a dinner salad, greens barely covered the bottom of the bowl, still hungry after eating eat. Desserts were creme brulee and key lime pie. The creme bruise was served cold did not torch the top at all and the key lime pie was made with too much whip cream. Overall this place was beyond disappointing. The menu is very limited, not a lot of choices at all. Considering this place is a favorite of 2 people I know, it was so disappointing. Very likely won't be back.

1  Thank thankg0d
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stopped here on our way through Knoxville. Wow! What a gem! It's just what we needed. Some sunshine, breezes, "lake" views, great service, and great food. It had something for all of us. We ordered everything from dinner salads to sandwiches to full pasta meals to kids meals. All were amazing. If we lived in Knoxville, I would eat here all the time!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. They have call ahead seating, so we called 30 minutes before for a party of 10 as we were celebrating my mother's 85 birthday. When we got there, they had the table completely ready with the lake view that we had requested. Menus were out, water was poured, etc. They immediately brought the bread out and took our appetizer order. The service was fast and accurate. Food was great!! We had a big variety and everything was as ordered and hot. Steaks, burgers, fish and pizza--all were great. Our server was on point with everything. Atmosphere was laid back and relaxed with a very nice ambiance. This was our first time eating here and won't be our last!! Can't wait to go back. Highly recommend.

1  Thank cward2015