Brazeiros Churrascaria - Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #29 of 1,259 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Brazeiros Churrascaria is an authentic Brazilian steakhouse located in Knoxville, TN. Our guests enjoy continuous table-side service of 15 delectable cuts of meat, including beef, chicken, pork, lamb and sausage.
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Oh my god the food is non stop, flavors are mind blowing. Eat the smoked salmon on the cold bar!!!! WOW

Reviewed August 17, 2017

15-years ago now, I went to a similar-type restaurant in Atlanta and thoroughly enjoyed the experience--after all, this is not just dining, it is an experience. I'm sure my tastes have changed in that period of time, but I am a foodie and appreciate good food.

The place was nice, the service good, the wine list was extensive and the moderately priced glass of Malbec I enjoyed was quite nice. And as a wine lover, the glasses were generously sized to allow the wine to be fully enjoyed.

The salad bar was great as well! Good variety of items and everything was fresh and tasty. Lot's to choose from and everything I tasted was good.

The disappointment comes with the meat. This place is billed as a meat lovers place with fifteen different meats cooked on spits. The staff come around to your table (as long as your green card is up) and ceremoniously announce what they have to offer. They slice off a piece (or pieces) which you take with your supplied tongs and place on your plate. The fifteen choices consisted of lamb, beef, pork and chicken. The leg of lamb and lamb chops were good. I didn't try the chicken, but the beef was all disappointing. The garlic sirloin I couldn't eat as it was too tough. The flavor was great, but it was leather. The bacon wrapped filet was overcooked and not tender either. I realize they are not going to cook Prime beef, but I'm not sure this was Select.

As my wife and I took my inlaws out for dinner, the final bill with tip was over $240. The kids were free, fortunately (I think under 7 years old are free). I was the only one drinking and had a single, 9 oz pour of inexpensive wine. The big disappointment is the value. It was quite a pricey meal for what we got and with the meat just so/so, we had to only focus on the experience. Which, for the money, we would probably of skipped.

So, we're not completely disappointed we went as we had talked about it a long time. However, we've checked that box and will not go back.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

I've done several Brazilian rodizio grill restaurants, also on my trips to Brasil. This is a good restaurant, although I thought more (and tastier) varieties of beef could have been served. It was good, but I've certainly had better.

The caiperinas were very good.

Service was very friendly.

A bill of $400 for 6 is still a bit much for what you get.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

We had an extra $150 lying around gathering dust so my wife and I decided to celebrate our 48th Wedding Anniversary at Brazeiros. Actually, when my wife suggested we go to Braseiros, I bristled at the thought of spending that much on one dinner. That was before we went. I'm not a big time spender, but believe me when I say the dinner was well worth what we paid. We were seated immediately and our server brought us some cheese bread and explained how the system worked. First, customers may help themselves to the all-you-can-eat salad bar. No matter how good everything looks on the salad bar, it would be a rookie mistake to load up here. Second, garlic mashed potatoes, fried polenta and brown sugar bananas were brought to the table. Again, the seasoned gastronome should leave these fillers alone. Third, came the stars of the show -- eleven different kinds of meat brought and freshly sliced at the table. They included filet mignon, top sirloin, lamb chops, leg of lamb, pork ribs, sausage, a manager's special and five other cuts I can't remember because by the time they came, I was in a meat stupor. Finally, since it was our anniversary, they brought us a creme brule on-the-house to share. If you are a true carnivore and like great food and outstanding service, I strongly recommend you try Brazeiros. We will definitely return as soon as I find another $150 lying around.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

The experience and food was great. Not a place that I would likely go back to because of price. With the experience also comes the price. $135.00 for two people.