“Carnivores Delight! ”

Ranked #28 of 1,249 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Brazeiros Churrascaria is an authentic Brazilian steakhouse located in Knoxville, TN. Our guests enjoy continuous table-side service of 15 delectable cuts of meat, including beef, chicken, pork, lamb and sausage.
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

My family took me here for my birthday dinner. It's our tradition for anyone's birthday to take them out and we all split the check... except for the lucky birthday recipient. I had heard good things about Brazeiros, but this was our first time actually eating there. As it turns out the price was quite Fair at $39.50 per person. For this you get all the steak, chicken, lamb chops, and ribs you can eat along with mashed potatoes, garlic bread, polenta bread, and caramelized banana, with an endless salad bar. We didn't have a thing that was bad. You get to try a little or a lot of everything and they bring you more of anything that you desire. The staff was attentive and generous with portions. And to top it all off they brought a beautiful chocolate cake for my birthday with special attention to detail. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Let my first suggestion be, if Courtnee's not working just have a beer. I typically come here to enjoy drinks and meats, but if you get the wrong bartender they will ruin your night with a terrible drink. Everything else is smashing!

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Oh my god the food is non stop, flavors are mind blowing. Eat the smoked salmon on the cold bar!!!! WOW

Reviewed August 17, 2017

15-years ago now, I went to a similar-type restaurant in Atlanta and thoroughly enjoyed the experience--after all, this is not just dining, it is an experience. I'm sure my tastes have changed in that period of time, but I am a foodie and appreciate good food.

The place was nice, the service good, the wine list was extensive and the moderately priced glass of Malbec I enjoyed was quite nice. And as a wine lover, the glasses were generously sized to allow the wine to be fully enjoyed.

The salad bar was great as well! Good variety of items and everything was fresh and tasty. Lot's to choose from and everything I tasted was good.

The disappointment comes with the meat. This place is billed as a meat lovers place with fifteen different meats cooked on spits. The staff come around to your table (as long as your green card is up) and ceremoniously announce what they have to offer. They slice off a piece (or pieces) which you take with your supplied tongs and place on your plate. The fifteen choices consisted of lamb, beef, pork and chicken. The leg of lamb and lamb chops were good. I didn't try the chicken, but the beef was all disappointing. The garlic sirloin I couldn't eat as it was too tough. The flavor was great, but it was leather. The bacon wrapped filet was overcooked and not tender either. I realize they are not going to cook Prime beef, but I'm not sure this was Select.

As my wife and I took my inlaws out for dinner, the final bill with tip was over $240. The kids were free, fortunately (I think under 7 years old are free). I was the only one drinking and had a single, 9 oz pour of inexpensive wine. The big disappointment is the value. It was quite a pricey meal for what we got and with the meat just so/so, we had to only focus on the experience. Which, for the money, we would probably of skipped.

So, we're not completely disappointed we went as we had talked about it a long time. However, we've checked that box and will not go back.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

I've done several Brazilian rodizio grill restaurants, also on my trips to Brasil. This is a good restaurant, although I thought more (and tastier) varieties of beef could have been served. It was good, but I've certainly had better.

The caiperinas were very good.

Service was very friendly.

A bill of $400 for 6 is still a bit much for what you get.