1,075 results
All reviews evening reception premium suite made to order breakfast managers reception omelet great hotel complimentary breakfast knoxville west definitely stay here again fire pit hot tub morning breakfast rooms are spacious i highly recommend this hotel business trip staff was very friendly easy access
Reviewed July 17, 2018

The lobby and room was very clean. A small operating glitch with the bedroom TV remote required the TV removal off the wall, very little water pressure in shower and room door exceedingly heavy to close.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and found us clean. We are glad we fixed the problem with the TV and are looking forward to hosting you again. Thank you for your good review.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Ok, so we stayed at the indoor Waterpark and did the water slides up in Pigeon Forge and on our way home we decided to stay at the Embassy in Knoxville, let’s just say WE had more fun here than at the Waterpark... from the moment we checked in we were treated with such amazing hospitality and kindness, I mean the executive chef came out and handed us milkshakes, than made sure we knew the specials in the restaurant that evening. our room was modern and clean and just relaxing, the hot tub and pool were wonderful and if you like exercise the gym was perfect!! We Enjoyed happy hour and the ice cream Sunday bar was awesome for our 9 year old and while we enjoyed some drinks, she was enjoying activities they had right next to us, Everyone was happy. We had the brick oven pizza and it was soooo good. So many extras I can’t even mention them all. Breakfast the next day was wonderful. We will be back to this location forsure. My husband already planning to do another weekend getaway here in a about a month or so. ~JAB

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

We are glad to read you and your family enjoyed such a good time here with us at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West. Thank you for such a good review and we look forward to your weekend getaway.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

The stay here was perfect from breakfast to the evening reception. Everything was well put together and organized. The suites were spacious and we enjoyed a clean, well put together environment. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your perfect stay here at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West. Thank you for your good review and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

As a Hilton Honors member we seek out Hilton properties as much as possible. This Embassy Suites is a fairly new property, very clean, very nice, very friendly staff.

BIG ISSUE/PROBLEM: It was 95 outside and warm on the 6th floor. We cranked the A/C and turned the fan on high. Had to nearly max out the TV volume in order to hear it since the fan was so loud. We ended up moving to the 5th floor.......a little cooler but fan was just as LOUD. We just had to deal with it. The 5th floor room had a broken TV in the bedroom so we couldn't fall asleep watching TV. Minor oversight.

Kyle at the Bar was GREAT! Great Personality, Great conversation, represented the hotel and the Hilton Chain very well!

The Brick Oven pizza left something to be desired, not a true brick oven pie. Tasted like a generic frozen pizza with spicy sauce.....

Overall take out the LOUD AND NOISY room A/C Fans that hotel is great.........probably better when its not so hot out.

If you can sleep through NOISE.....Book Here!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
TYSKW_GM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

A clean, comfortable room and exceptional service is at the heart of any good hotel stay and, while I am happy to hear the positive things you mentioned, I sincerely apologize we did not live up to your expectations with regard to the Air conditioner. I'll be the first to admit our thermostats are not the easiest things to maneuver. I have asked my Chief to check out the room you were in to make sure everything is in good working order. Thanks for letting me know and I hope you will give us another chance..

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

We were passing through Knoxville on our way to DC. We like the room layout and awesome made to order free breakfasts of Embassy Suites. As a family of 5...the pull out sofa is a huge benefit for us. We have stayed in various Embassy Suites throughout the US, and my entire family agreed this was by far the best. The room was bigger, quieter, and very clean. The breakfast was great. The dips at happy hour was good too. My kids were thrilled to get coke at happy hour and at breakfast. All of the hotel staff was very friendly. The pool area was clean and nice. The hot tub is hidden from plain view but very nice as well. I strongly recommend this place.

If I had to change any one thing, it would be a softer mattress, but my back is very picky. It wasn’t exactly hard, though. I’d stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

We hope the rest of your trip went well. Thank you for complementing our staff and our hotel the Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next one.