“Mmmmmmmm mmmmmm good”
Review of Tupelo Honey

Tupelo Honey
Reserve with OpenTable
Tupelo Honey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,221 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our Southern dishes & libations are served with a creative twist & a smile. When we play with our food (& we think it's okay), the result is scrumptious. We're rooted in the Mountain South, & our menu is inspired by time-honored traditions: pickling & frying, canning & preserving, & utilizing seasonal produce and ingredients to prepare delicious, scratch-made creations.
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Fried green tomatoes were the best! The veggie burger was wonderful. I'm sure everything in that menu is great. Beautiful restaurant and reasonably priced.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,354)

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Stopped here for some "to-go" food to take with us to the airport. Picked up 2 fried chicken BLT sandwiches and glad we did! The chicken was juicy and flavourful and the bacon was especially tasty. I didn't expect the sandwich to be as big as it was but it all fit down my gullet. The side salad was pretty sad but after you eat a sandwich that good who care.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Have heard much about Tupelo Honey so had high expectations. I wasn't disappointment! The waitress was so friendly and was exceptionally good at noticing things eg noted that I asked how spicy something was on the menu so then got the chilli spice put on the side of my meal - I was incredibly charmed by this! The food was great but filling so I couldn't eat it all. Nice location on the square.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

It's been about a year and a half since I had dinner at Tupelo Honey, so I decided to give it another try. Service was slow and the waitress wasn't very attentive.

2  Thank Volguy1984
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We chose Tupelo Honey because it seemed to be the busiest place on Market Square.

They offer a lot of choice in food and drink. We both had the homemade veggie burger which was great.

The server was very friendly and their prices are reasonable. Certainly a place I would recommend to a friend.