“A great place to entertain guest”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,256 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

An upscale restaurant with tremendous food options and great service. Portion sizes are plenty and preparation is to order. Enjoyed the sea bass and wedge salad.

ConnorsSteakSeafood, Guest Relations Manager at Connors Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you for your compliments on our menu and waitstaff, we're glad you enjoyed your dining experience with us, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,356)

Reviewed September 20, 2017

this place is soooo good ! love it ! great food, service, everything. this is a special place to go to celebrate something.

Thank you for your great compliments on our menu, atmosphere, and waitstaff, we're glad you enjoy dining with us, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Went to Connors this past weekend to finally get it off my bucket list. I had the special which was a petit filet and key lime shrimp over couscous. I chose the house salad and my side was the garlic mashed potatoes. The steak was cooked perfectly. It melted in my mouth with sweet juicy flavorful perfection. There was no need for steak sauce or other condiment. The mashed potatoes were a taste sensation to themselves. Our server was at the level few aspire to. She knew when to come over and when to leave us alone while leaving us knowing we were completely taken care of. While the menu isn't as sophisticated, or seasonal as it could be, this is definitely on my short list of repeats.

Thank you for your wonderfully perfect compliments on our steak, as well as our waitstaff! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your first dining experience with us, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I've been here a few times now. I'm originally from Rhode Island and I appreciate great seafood, which is difficult to find in the heartland. But not only do they have great seafood, but great seafood at great prices, in of all places, the middle of the Smokey mountains. Who knew?
For starters was the calamari - which is killer. Can't go wrong with the calamari...tender and flavorful with the maranara and a great presentation.
I had the fish and chips. Nice flakey pieces of cod not overcooked and steamy hot and fresh. Fries also hot not warm from sitting under the hot lamps. The slaw was also good as so the tarter sauce. One day I may try a steak, but I can't get past their great seafood. This is my go-to place when I'm in Knoxville.

ConnorsSteakSeafood, Guest Relations Manager at Connors Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you so much for your compliments on our seafood, we're glad to hear we do it upright like the coast, and we look forward to serving you again soon, maybe this time with a side of steak!

Reviewed September 15, 2017

I was just there Aug 30th. It is one of my favorite restaurants in the area!
The service is fantastic, the food is really good, great atmosphere and
The prices are very reasonable. What more could you ask for! We were
There for a Birthday,eight (8) of us and everyone had something nice to
Say about Connors. You better get a reservation.

Thank you for your compliments on our waitstaff, menu, and atmosphere, we're glad you enjoyed celebrating with us, and hope to serve you again soon!