“Unquestionably the most beautiful place to stay...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Cook Loft

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cmhphotog
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Unquestionably the most beautiful place to stay in the area.”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

I do local photography and use the loft as my studio from time to time.

The space is gorgeous. Notches above anywhere else in the area and local to everything you could possibly need.

Any photographers looking for a wonderful shoot location..look no further.

Lisa K
“Taste of the Olympics”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed at the Cook Loft last night and had a Olympic party with friends and family. Everything was beautiful, convenient to downtown, the bed was so cozy! I highly recommend if you are visiting Knoxville or just want to have a get together and don't want to mess your house up:)

alex w
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great for Meetings and Relaxing!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed overnight and enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere ...definitely a luxury night! The couches are so comfortable that you wont want to get back up...and the entertainment system is top of the line. The modern twist to the kitchen makes entertaining easy and well..it is just a great looking place to stay. I was also able to use the space to work and know i will use it in the future for meetings or causal get togethers!
After just one nights stay there i can say that this will be the first place I check for availability every time i am back in town. The place is cozy, stylish, relaxing and just fun. Staying here allowed me to relax, enjoy my meetings, and feel refreshed. HIGHLY recommended!

Visit was for: Business
Travelling group: Business
Beth N
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Wonderful place to stay!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

We rented the Cook Loft for a 35th birthday party and it was excellent! There was plenty of room for a group of 50 to enjoy the night with food, drinks, and live music. It was convenient to the best downtown Knoxville has to offer as well for a late night of fun! The place was very clean and had all the amenities you could ask for along with comfortable beds! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to have something a little more special for a private party or nice weekend stay.

LJLERC
Nashville, Tennessee
“Beautiful space for entertaining”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

We hosted Knoxville friends at Cook's Loft and then stayed the night in the two bedrooms. It is really a beautiful space with tasteful decor and we had a great time with our friends there. Only comments I could make to improve the experience would be to have two different types of pillows on the beds so guests could pick which pillow type is more comfortable. I did not find the pillows comfortable nor did another family member. Both of us had sore necks in the morning. I will say, though, the beds were very comfortable.
Also, the owner might want to personally check on the space to insure everything is clean and in order. The coffee machine was broken and leaking when we got in and the furniture tops were dusty. I am sure it is hard to keep the space clean because it is large and probably heavily used. Luckily we got there early enough to dust and clean a bit before our guests arrived.
But even given these minor issues I would highly recommend Cook's Loft.

DinaH3428
Huntsville, Alabama
“Perfect for family...”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed after Christmas to see family, do a little shopping and indulge in great food. The location of the loft is perfect with Market square a block away.The decor of the loft, not to mention the amenities make it a great place to not only host an event, but to stay as well. It has now become our "go to" place when in Knoxville.

Travelling group: Family
P B
Rocky Top, Tennessee
“Great Christmas Party”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

We booked the Cook Loft for our Christmas party with over 50 of our coworkers and friends. What a great venue and a great party. Everyone kept raving about the Cook Loft. It was tastefully decorated for Christmas and it really is the perfect set up for a party. Great Sound System, Bar Area, and All of the Amenities for Cozy Getaway for two or for throwing a party for friends and family. The owner is super nice and very accommodating. My wife and I of course stayed the night after throwing the party, and the beds were amazing. Some of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on. Downtown Knoxville is an awesome place and the Cook Loft is convenient to many great bars and restaurants, as well as the Bijou and Tennessee Theaters (if you are in town to catch a show or concert). Highly recommend the Cook Loft for your next party or event, I am already thinking about the next party I can plan at Cook Loft.

Thank you for your review and please come back and see us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing