“Intimate Dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Northshore Brasserie

Northshore Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Northshore Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 1,153 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: French, Belgian, International, European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Intimate Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

I dont know how this place has been here this long and I didnt seem to know it was here. I have passed it a few times and never really inquired as to what type fare they had or even asked. I was looking for a nice place to take my wife for our 10th anniversary and this place was just grande. The food was great and so was the dessert and the wine. The wait staff were prompt and knowledgable and seem to set the mood to make you feel at ease and well taken care of. I love this place!!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Sinclairnknoxville

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Thank god ... REAL French cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

Ok, so they are Belgian but this is as close to eating in France as you are going to get in the US. I could go on forever but will only say I was trained in Paris and worked all over France and this brought me back. Very expensive BUT at least go for frites with mayonnaise!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank heyanderson
“Best food in Knoxville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

My wife and I have been here several times and will continue to go back. I have never gotten anything bad at this place. The lamb shank is fantastic and the service is outstanding. It is a bit noisy because of the proximity of the tables but in a fun and unpretentious atmosphere. The bar tenders are knowledgeable and provide great service. Great place!

1 Thank bigvolfan
Palm Harbor Florida
“My Family Loves this Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

Every time I visit my Daughter, we make sure that we have lunch at the Northshore Brasserie. We had lunch yesterday and once again everything was fantastic. The soup was outstanding as was the rest of the buffet. The crispy bread in a bag was enjoyed by all. My Husband had lunch there for the first time and had nothing but good things to say about his lunch. I only wish we had this restaurant near us in Florida! Oh, Ryan our waiter was excellent friendly and efficient.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Am I still in Knoxville?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2011

The Northshore Brasserie is a transcendent experience in eating. It is probably not as good as a brasserie in France or even New York, but it is the best I ever expect to try in Knoxville (although I did love The Chef; the French restaurant that used to be where Big Fatty's is today.)
Bread is great, comes with a lovely herbed butter, so make sure you ask for some.
Coffee is the best in Knoxville--they make it when you order it and it is consistently rich, strong, and caramelicious.
If you are into seafood, you must go on Monday for dinner because they serve some awesome bouillabaise. It is $25 and well worth it! This seafood dish beats anything I've had at Bonefish or Connor's, my other favorite Knoxville restaurants.