“Outstanding Service and Meal!”

Aubrey's Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 1,219 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I was traveling on business and dining alone. I had never been to an Aubrey's before. It was recommended by the desk person at the hotel across the street. My server, James, was attentive and helpful with suggestions as to what to order. The atmosphere was welcoming and not too loud. I had a pleasant dining experience. I would strongly recommend the fish tacos as they were excellent.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We were staying at the Hampton and needed a close place to grab some eats. We were greeted by a bubbly hostess and seated promptly. The best part was the waitress. She was the greatest. Personable, friendly, polite and professional. She loved her job. The food was good served hot and tasty.
The best review I can give is this: We came back the next two nights and brought our friends for the third night. They loved their dinner.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have eaten here for years. The beer is amazing and cold. Staff is great. Burger monday is the bomb, $10 burger and beer

Reviewed 16 August 2017

What a nice surprise to find such a great place. Extensive craft beer menu, excellent execution on a fairly wide-ranging menu. Everything was just great and our server, Jessi, was attentive and professional. Will be coming back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The bar that is separated from the rest of the restaurant is fantastic! Cold beer, great selections, great atmosphere to grab a drink and hangout after work! Food is great too!