US$109
Hampton.com
US$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$95
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$139
US$139
EmbassySuites.com
US$94
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$111
US$109
US$93
US$64
US$58
All reviewscomfort innan indoor hot tubroom was cleanfront deskwafflesclosed for the seasonbiscuitslarge flat screen tvbit datedred roofwould stay here againan older hotelcommon areaslobby areacheck in was quickdecent hotelhot breakfast
Reviewed May 24, 2018

Our room was well cleaned when we walked into it. Overall the our stay was very nice and my friends whom I had stayed with appreciated the stay as well. Will definitely stay here again on the next trip to Smokys!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Meha P
RedRoof168, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Knoxville West - Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Your kind review of Red Roof Plus & Suites made us delighted. We are thrilled our rooms,comfortable beds and helpful staff made your stay pleasant.We are also happy to hear that everything was up to your expectations. We will be more happy to welcome you back at our hotel whenever your back in town.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

RRI has changed names.
First time Red Roof Inn, had a poor reputation, this one changed my mind. Worth another try.
For the first time in years the spa was open and working, nice paint job covering a nasty mural.
Efficient staff.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank im4msu1979

Thank you for leaving us such a kind review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip.

Reviewed May 17, 2018

I am a travel nurse and this is by far one of the best motels I’ve every stayed in. Wonderful staff. Nice clean rooms. Full breakfast bar every morning. Daily housekeeping. Would recommend to everyone.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank avasgran1974

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We value our guests feedback. Reviews like this make the hard work truly worth it. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

I travel to Knoxville frequently to visit family, and always stay at this Red Roof Inn. The new rebuild / remodel is very comfortable. The rooms have a combination of carpet and hardwood floors. The room I stayed in this weekend had a balcony that overlooked the pool. Being that it was Mother's Day weekend, the hotel was heavily booked, but the manager managed to do me a great favor and find a room for my sister who decided to come up at the last minute. The staff is very friendly, and the manager will do everything in his power to make any wrong right. About 2 months ago, I stayed here and decided to try a suite, and the remotes for the TVs did not work. It wasn't a huge deal, since I was there to sleep. However, I mentioned it in passing at the front desk, and manager reached out to me, and offered to make it right by giving me a free night. I will continue to stay here on my visits to Knoxville.

Room Tip: Room 266 faces the pool and has a balcony with chairs.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Mr Kevin,
We first want to thank you for allowing us to accommodate you. Your feedback is very valuable to us. We are very happy to hear that you had an amazing stay with us. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 weeks for my husband's work and for 4 weeks with no complaints except EVERYONE smokes!! The last week the head housekeeper was incredibly rude to me and told me that even if my "do not disturb" sign is out they have to enter the room to clean because it was "policy". Because of her we will never be back. Why for 4 weeks it wasn't policy then all of a sudden you harass me everyday?

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business