“Always a good choice”

Hampton Inn Knoxville-West At Cedar Bluff
Ranked #10 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I travel alone and love Hampton Inns for business travel because of the consistency they offer. I'm also a sucker for the bedding - a nice fresh duvet for each guest is icing on the cake. I usually stay here a couple nights each month when visiting a customer and it's always nice to return at night to a well-lit hotel with plenty of parking. There's parking on the back side of the building that's covered and you have to have a key card to enter the building - another nice safety feature. The common areas and rooms are always clean, too!

A free breakfast that I rarely get to take advantage of always looks good and smells nice as I head out inthe mornings. The sundry shop next to the registration desk always has Diet Dr. Pepper (rare in hotels) but it's just another nice touch!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 October 2011

I accompanied my husband to Knoxville for an out of town job interview and the company set us up here. I can definitely see why! It gave us a good impression of how the company takes care of their people. We arrived much earlier than anticipated at 11 a.m. and thought we'd give it a shot and try to check in. The lady at the desk worked some kind of magic because she was able to check us in after a few minutes on her computer. The room was spacious and the bathroom was nice and large although it needed more than just one small light in there. The bed was SO comfortable, I felt like I was on a cloud. I also found a pair of earplugs next to our bed which was a nice touch since the hotel sits next to the interstate.

I will definitely stay here again if we are in the Knoxville area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I stayed here for 5 nights...I cannot say enough good things about it. It was July, so I used the pool (outdoor) every day. There were cookies and water waiting by the elevators when I returned from work each day. There was coffee and tea always available in the dining area. They have a great environmentally friendly aspect, letting you know that's important to them. The front desk staff were all really nice and recognized me. The room was nice, VERY comfortable bed...
They had lots of options for breakfast, although I'm vegan so only the fresh fruit and cereal appealed to me. I'm not sure what was in them, but they even had packed breakfast bags at the front desk in case you didn't have time to stop and eat.
The music in the lobby was great too. The location is good - very close to the interstate. It's in West Knoxville and close to Turkey Creek, the big shopping area. My favorite hotel stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank VirginiaGummibaer
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I've been staying at this hotel at least twice a month for the past year. Out of all the hotels I utilize in the region, this one has the most consistent housekeeping, and the staff is always courteous. The location is convenient, there is plenty of parking, and the rates are reasonable to compared to other hotels in the immediate area.

The only issue is that some parts of the building get a significant amount of highway noise from nearby I-40. This seems to be a small price to pay for the convenience and other factors. I will continue to stay at this property whenever I'm in Knoxville.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2011

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn several times as a stopping point on drives between the Northeast and North Texas. They are good at tracking repeat visitors, as we are greeted by name and thanked for choosing to stay with them again.

The service is always good/helpful, the rooms quiet, clean and comfortable as well as good value for money. The bathrooms are very nice for the price point, and the coffee maker welcome after a long drive the day before to help get the blood moving. Breakfast can be sit down or grab and go if you're in a hurry to get back on the road.

This looks to be a newer property conveniently located on Interstate 40.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Stayed here using Hilton Honors points. The staff member who checked me in was friendly and welcoming. She was even willing to chat with us when we returned from dinner. Breakfast was good too. Parking was plentiful, even with the hotel being quite full. Would stay here again if we pass through here.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2011

Stayed here for orientation with my daughter at the university. A great Hampton Inn- bigger than most other Hampton Inns I have stayed at. Rooms very nice and clean. Beds comfortable. Bathrooms a little small but had granite countertops. Breakfast had good variety with hot items included. They do have a washer and dryer you can pay to use if needed. There is a small workout room and the machines look new. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business