Hampton Inn Knoxville-West At Cedar Bluff
US$99
US$88
US$149
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn North Knoxville(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$75
SleepInn
US$134
US$129
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Knoxville Suites(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$72
Super 8 Knoxville/West(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$69
US$78
Country Inn
All reviewscedar blufffire pitroom was cleanknoxville westthe breakfast areafront desk staffoutdoor poolhotel stayeasy accessbreakfast staffgreat place to staystaff was friendlyexcellent staygreat roompleasant stayup to datelots of restaurants
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Stay here quite alot for work. Love the staff and comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We did a quick overnight here with our grandkids. Our room was fine, and the free wi-fi was appreciated. Our room was quiet, exceptionally clean, and very comfortable. I think our bathroom was the most spotless I've ever seen in a roadside motel.

We did not use the pool, or any other amenities. We did eat breakfast, towards the end of the daily service (about 45 minutes to go). The gentlemen in charge of customer service there (Joseph) was wonderful, with hustle, thoughtfulness, and grace as he dealt with a lot of customers. Even tho the service was wrapping up, he was very fast to replace items that were running out.

We were very disappointed in the quality of the food, however. Our eggs were only lukewarm, and had the flavor of some sort of reconstituted style. The gravy I had with biscuits seemed similarly "canned". The only highlight was the make it yourself waffles, but you need about 2 more machines to deal with the crowds in a reasonable time.

I did encounter the hotel manager (to compliment Joseph), and I was made to feel welcome to bring her feedback. That is a great sign. One thing I failed to share with her was that the evening desk clerk was poorly informed about the area (not her fault, but it should be addressed).

All and all a lovely stay, and we'll be pleased to stop there again when in the area.

Room Tip: The rooms all seemed to have a similar view. The hotel is not terribly close to other buildings, so I think any would be fine.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Nice hotel overall, clean, good service with a garage to park in which was nice in the bad weather. But we got charged an extra $10 for a fridge and another $10 for a rollaway bed. Surprised in that most Hamptons I stay in have a fridge and anytime I'm at a Courtyard and I request a fridge, they bring one up no problem (and no charge). The breakfast had the "no taste, crumb like eggs" which tasted like they came out of a microwaveable bag ....of course, all Hamptons have these....you gotta go up a notch to Hilton Garden Inn to get a decent breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I have stayed there several times. This is an older Hampton, but will taken care of , I will stay there again

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We stayed at this hotel with for a youth football tournament and it was a full house. The hotel staff did an excellent job of managing the large crowd and sometimes rowdy kids. The rooms were clean we found the beds to be very comfortable. The staff were terrific! From the front desk personnel to the kitchen and the housekeeping staff...they were all top notch. The free breakfast in the morning was well organized and given the large volume of people they served I was impressed that they were able to stay on top of things. Above all this staff had a great personality and people skills which seems to becoming more rare these days.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family