US$47
Quality Inn Interstate(Kodak)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$95
QualityInn
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$56
US$50
Comfort Suites Kodak(Kodak)(Great Value!)
US$129
ComfortSuites
Best Western Sevierville/Kodak Inn(Kodak)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$91
US$122
US$107
US$139
US$118
Priceline
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$89
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2017

My family and I decided to try a hotel instead of a cabin this time and we made the best choice ever by staying here. The rooms were great, the location was perfect for everything that we wanted to do. The staff was phenomenal and friendly. I'll definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed October 9, 2017

We were at this establishment on October 7th and I had booked through expedia. This is definately not what I was expecting. The photos from the website and what we actually had was not the same. Hotel is very run down and it appears they are trying to update it, however, it needs major renovations! For the price we paid, we could have stayed somewhere much closer to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area. The carpet was nasty, the beds were hard, the pillows were like throw pillows, there was a cockroach in the bathroom, there was only 2 towels for a room that sleeps 4, balcony would be great with updated chairs and sweep off the balcony, when we came in on Saturday night and opened the door to the 1st floor the smell of marijuana would knock you down, there were 2 kids about 7-8 yoa roaming the halls alone, the drink machines would accept bills and the front desk didn't have change and could have cared less, it was raining inside the indoor pool area....trust me when I say...JUST DON'T.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

This is no long a Baymont not Wyndham hotel. I had reservations and was never notified of the change. I booked online through Wyndham and was never told about the change.

I checked in anyway. My credit card was charged ASAP! Went to the room and it was not what I booked. I went back to the front desk and all they could say was that I needed to call Wyndham and book another hotel. This was a very busy weekend in Pigeon Forge and very little availability. So, I’m 4 hours from home with no room. SMH

Disgusted at both this hotel and Wyndham. The outside does look very ran down.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple