“Another Great Cracker Barrel”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Rocky Top
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great food, Excellent service as well as a great gift shop. Nice location on top of the mountain conveniently located right off the interstate. Will be back - recommend this spot.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

We went there for dinner and was greeted with smiles and a friendly atmosphere. The dinning room was warm with a glowing fire in the fireplace. We had a great time and the service was better.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

Cracker Barrel has been around a long time. And all of them have same food. But the food is SO GOOD ! Only difference is the merchandise is different from each store.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We ate at his Cracker Barrel twice in one weekend: Once on Friday night for a late supper, and once at dinnertime on Sunday. Both times were very crowded. We eat at Cracker Barrel a lot, and we were very surprised at what a hot spot this one is. Good food, as always -- especially the fried cod on Friday night, which is my favorite. Tim, our server on Friday night, was one of the best we've ever had. If you go, ask for him. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

As a general rule, I don't usually review chain restaurants. As with almost every Cracker Barrel I have eaten at, the food here was great. However, the service here was so good by my server Kayla W that I felt compelled to write. Although she told me she had only been here three weeks her attitude and attentiveness was great.