All reviews micro frig front desk rooms were very clean and comfortable recommend this hotel waffle house hotel stay off the highway we've stayed staff was friendly continental breakfast great room poppy nashville truck exit channels downtown
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

We were traveling through Nashville and needed a place for the night, the front desk clerk was helpful and the place was clean! Couldn’t beat the price. Would stay here again and recommend to anyone traveling through the area!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham la Vergne/Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

Hi Meg_Rutz01,

I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the value and you acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful and welcoming as possible. Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and
future guests. We are also delighted to hear that you had a great stay and that you are strongly recommend us for other travelers ! We look forward to serving you again and giving you another five star experience.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

My truck broke down and had the pleasure of staying in this hotel for 13 days and the the customer service from beginning to end from everyone was always warm,friendly and I would stay and recommend this hotel to anyone. ... very nice people. ...

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham la Vergne/Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Trock32408,

It means a lot to us that you've taken the time to share this positive experience at Ramada La Vergne hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. Your recommendation is truly appreciated and hope that your next visit will be another five star experience

Reviewed January 13, 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham la Vergne/Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

I got stuck in adverse weather and needed a place to spend the night. Went to Ramada inn Laverne TN. Very happy overall. I assumed I'd have to pay an arm and a leg to get a room during a bad winter storm. They offered a better rate than anyone else around. I thought it was too good to be true and feared the rooms were gonna be gross. I was relieved to find my room was clean, up to date, and very comfy. The staff was helpful and provided excellent customer service. Didn't get a chance to try the free hot breakfast because I had to get back on the road early but it smelled delicious! Wish I had a little more time. Overall if you're on I24 east of Nashville, this is hands down the best value for the money!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Joshua D,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing clean and comfortable experience for our valued guests. Our staff is highly trained to give you an exceptional experience, and to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed December 16, 2017

Called in and reserve two queen beds. When I arrived at the hotel I found two double beds. I was told that hotel does not have queen beds. Even though that's what was reserved

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham la Vergne/Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

brucev933,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your
recent stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a completely comfortable stay at our hotel we are now informed the management about your concerns regarding with your request which didn't grant . I do thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I assure you that we are correcting this issue for improved convenience in future visits.