“A lot of food”

Add it.
Cairo Gyro
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in La Vergne
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I just stumbled upon this place looking for anything that wasn't fast food. Inside is not much to look at but in my opinion that is often when the food is the best. I ordered the lunch special Gyro. They load the food into it. I have never seen a gyro that had that much in it before. It was very good too. I was impressed with the service and how friendly the owners were. I would recommend this to anyone that needs to eat and fly or just hangout. If you are looking for something different this is the spot.

Reviewed 30 January 2015 via mobile

Came here for lunch with a couple of coworkers. They have very quick service and you get a lot for the price. The place doesn't look like much but the food tastes great. If you get the lunch plate it comes with a gyro, rice and a drink. I would recommend getting the cucumber sauce put on the rice.

For the hard to beat the price.

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

The gyros were awesome, however, I was disappointed because they didn't have hummus or a real Greek salad. It was just lettuce with a sprinkle of canned sliced black olives with some tomatoes. No beets and only a little crumbled feta. The gyro meat was really the best I ever tasted so I highly recommend the gyros

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Gotta try the falafel! They have a good selection of traditional Mediterranean (Greek, Syrian, Lebanese) food choices. Above average portions, great prices, perfectly prepared! Hours are limited, but if open be sure to check this place out!

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

We had both the classic and chicken gyro and both were moist and flavorful. Sides were average. The sweet tea was strange tasting and the lack of drink options was frustrating. However, there is really only one reason to go to a gyro joint and they delivered the goods.

1  Thank BelindatheGreat