“Wish I would have found it sooner! ”

Bamboo Oriental Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in La Vergne
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

On our way home we wanted something different, this is where our gps took us. We were not disappointed. I got the tiger cry like others suggested. It was great, we also got spring rolls. I loved the dipping sauce! Service was great. We will be back! ❤️

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

One of the best dishes I've ever had of it's kind. It's called tiger cry,if you like spicy,freshness ,beef,and vegetables. This one is perfect, that sauce they make is awesome. Get the sticky rice with it ,it comes with steamed rice, but the sticky is better. Egg rolls ,yes !! Small ,but have never disappointed. It is a low key place ,and i would recommend it ,well at least the tiger cry.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Have you noticed all the Thai/ Chineese restaurants in our area lately? I have tried them all at least once. Most I would not go back to. Bamboo is definitely The best of the best! Everything I have ever got form them has been hot, fresh and delicious. When you go to a place often enough you can see their commitment to quality and they work hard to keep their food great.

Reviewed 21 December 2012

Nothing fancy but believe me when I said, best Thai food. Spicy, flavorful and the service superior.

1  Thank cmgv
Reviewed 20 May 2011

I have been visiting the Bamboo restaurant since it opened many years ago. The husband and wife team always off the best and freshest Thai/Laos food. I almost always order Tigers Cry, which I first tried when I visited Vietnam. It is so addictive, that I can eat it hot or cold, freshly cooked or leftover out of the fridge!!!
They do have some regular findings like other oriental restaurants, but if you like more flavorful even, traditional style of food then you MUST visit Bamboo. Also try the Thai tea, to help cool the tingling tounge. Tell them I sent you.

Lunch buffet about $6