“Great 3 Course Meal at good value”
Review of Bracken Grill

Bracken Grill
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Balbriggan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a 3 Course meal here for Adults, and kids had from kids menu. Starters, main and dessert all delicious, great portion sizes and plenty of fresh vegetables served. Kids meals were great portions also. Service very good and great value for money.

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a free 3 course meal included in our stay at the hotel, and as I'm such a plain eater I wasn't sure I'd enjoy the meal, but I simply can't fault it!
We both ordered the steak (which was an extra €5), I found mine was cooked perfectly & was so tasty.
I didn't have a clue what any of the starters were as I am just so plain, so I went for something random and I really didn't like it, i should have just ordered the soup lol.
I had the cheesecake for dessert & i have to say, it was absolutely amazing. Nicest & biggest cheesecake I've ever had in my life! Wish I had room to eat it, as I could only manage a few bites after the steak.
The waitress we had was so friendly, she just made me laugh & smile! Everyone was so helpful and polite.
Left the restaurant completely full & happy☺

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Service was excellent and food even better, the food was the best quality we have come across with a good menu

Reviewed August 2, 2016

We both had a starter and main and everything was very nice. The staff were very pleasant and more than helpful!!

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Great food!!
The ambiance is wonderful. The staff is get polite. The resturant is clean and you can prepay your meals when you book your room.