“Sensational fillet steak ”
Review of Bracken Grill

Bracken Grill
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Balbriggan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner and ordered med-rare fillet steak and it was fantastic, cooked to perfection with awesome tasting sauce, in fact the meat was so good, I only dipped a 3rd of it in the sauce, we were so impressed we are going back tonight

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Located inside the Brackencourt Hotel, we had (in this order) lunch, dinner, and breakfast. It was nice to not venture out, but have good food, a reasonable price, and everything right there. The bartender was great... my wife was unsure what to get (she's not really a 'drinker,' and he brought several small glasses of suggestions, including a nice cider which she ended up ordering.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

We went for Sunday carvery. The beef was very good. Vegetables were warm, not hot. The staff were friendly.

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Although staying at the adjoining Bracken Court Hotel I only ate here on my last night, what a mistake!

My food was delicious, I ordered the steak which was a prime cut of fillet cooked to perfection. It was served with hand-cut chips and homemade onion rings that were also very tasty. The garlic butter dip was a great addition.

There was no drinks menu on the table but I only ordered a beer so I didn't mind.

Before the main arrived I got three huge wedges of bread to keep me going. My only criticism would be that the butter was rock hard straight out of the fridge.

Staff were friendly and attentive

When I'm in the area next I'll be heading straight to the Bracken Grill for another steak!

Reviewed June 13, 2017

We had a late night on Friday for a family get together and wanted to go somewhere quiet, tasty and good value for dinner, so we decided to go to Bracken Grill Saturday evening. The food was delicious and cannot fault the service. It was the perfect spot for a quite low key dinner with family.