“Fresh cakes and buns”
Review of La Bakery

La Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Skerries
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

LA Bakery in Skerries is a great place for coffee and they have a great selection of cakes and buns. They also serve a small selection of sandwiches.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

I live in Skerries & would have to say the staff in LA Bakery in comparison to other venues in the town are second to none. Nothing is too much trouble & unlike other venues Mothers with small babies are welcome. I would have to say they deserve their growing popularity..

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch there yesterday.
Nice selection of wraps,pastries and sandwiches.Chocaholics would love it. Very friendly staff.
We'll be back soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

I just stopped for a coffe and a ruck bun.
I specifically asked if the rock bun was fresh and one of the staff assured me that it was.
I ate the rock bun at the bakery, and to my surprise the ruck bun was really OLD, not fresh and really hard.
I have been lied to my face.
Awful experience.
Not Going there again

2  Thank Vanessa D
Reviewed March 9, 2017

visited with my wife on a nice sunny morning. Had a tuna melt and a chicken wrap from what was a very limited selection. Both were 'ok' but a bit lacking in taste. It took about 20 minutes for both to be served; one staff member seemed to be doing all the work while her colleague, who seemed to be the owner/manageress, was 'busy' on her laptop.
A pity because the location and the place itself are lovely.

2  Thank slowtraveller2017