“Best Sirloin I've eaten.”

Windmill Seafood & Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Windmill Seafood & Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 33 Restaurants in Skerries
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Great restaurant , great food, great and friendly staff. The Snug bar is a joined and is a smashing traditional friendly pub for an after dinner drink.

1  Thank william1873

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Well I have to say for value for money this place is the place to go and the food is excellent
7 of us went and we were not waiting long for our food the service also was brilliant
This was our fourth visit and will keep going well done

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner and drinks here on a Friday evening with 2 friends, the service was superb, Alex looked after us very well & knew our names by the end of the evening. Food was very good & reasonably priced. Would recommend

1  Thank Keith B
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

The place looked great, Alex was there waiting for us, he was very witty and funny. He remembered our names and showed off his broad knowledge of languages.
I didn't give this a 5 star because sadly, there was no vegetarian menu (though it mentions vegetarian friendly). When I questioned it Alex gave me a few veggie options and explained they were made next door. I ordered a veg burger but was disappointed to realise it was a plain frozen veggie burger. I complained and Alex admitted it was not their best option. He tried his best to win me over with a nice dessert.
The other 3 people seemed pleased with their food choice and also very happy with our waiter. A good night was had. But you need to know this is not the best place for vegetarians (yet?)

3  Thank Sealineb
Reviewed August 16, 2017

-reliable and interesting menu
-good value and great steaks
-reasonable prices
-good wine list and spirits available
-situated beside a cosy 'snug' for pre or after drinks