“On the ball”

Add it.
Apache Pizza
Ranked #25 of 34 Restaurants in Skerries
Reviewed December 9, 2017

If you want your standard pizza at a fair price then Apache is for you. Call ahead and it will be ready for you with a courteous smile. I wouldn't eat there unless maybe outside in the summer...as it is really a take away place.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

I use the Delivery service which is very easy to order by app.on phone.Pizza,chicken,burgers,wraps and sides/dips also drinks & desserts.Whatever I ordered always arrived hot and delicious.I'd say the best pizzas I have ever eaten and I've eaten a lot of pizzas in my life!

Reviewed January 29, 2017

Very good, hot pizzas, full of flavour, good dough, quick, friendly service - what more could you ask?

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

We have had a few bad experiences with this place over the past couple of years including Luke warm pizza & slow delivery times. However we recently received a very burnt pizza & when we complained we were told "it's a problem with the cheese"! No apology or offer to replace it. We got a refund & they actually sent their driver back to our house to collect the burnt pizza!! Never again will we order from here, that's not how you treat regular customers!

Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

Been here a few times as the pizza is of a much better quality than balbriggan apache. Friendly staff and Great service .