“Pat HANWAY ”

Cuisines: Diner, Irish, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Just out in skerries went into Rockabill
For a coffee lovely restaurant great food
Ended up staying for lunch and enjoyed it if I'm out here again I'll be staying for dinner nice staff as well

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Had a nice Sunday Lunch here lately. Lively premises,spotless,and good service. Meal OK but a little pricey I felt for what was ordered. Cans of soft drinks which is always a plus for me.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We ate here with our 1 yr old and the staff were lovely and the food was equally as good. We'd the early bird and I couldn't find fault. Its nice to go out with a small baby and to be made feel welcome, good job :)

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Had a lovely meal at Rockabill last night. Excellent service, very polite staff, food was served very quickly. Had a Salmon dish and it was so tasty. Will be coming back with my friends and definitely would recommend to others.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Visited here twice and first time scones fine pancakes were a bit shop bought and pricey for what they were.second day tried breakfast was ok but not amazing and kids had pancakes.they loved them but I thought a little expensive