Glashaus Hotel(Tallaght)
US$92
US$87
US$83
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$91
Ibis Dublin(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$165
US$103
  • Restaurant
US$155
All reviewsbit datedself serviceshopping centrestayed here for one nightpublic transportgreat value for moneytram linefunction roomacross the roadluas stopdublin cityvista
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I was on a tour with Go Ahead Travel and this was the last hotel of our tour. Of all the hotels we were this was the worst. Rooms unkept, bugs in rooms, carpets with stains and frayed, smells bad. The mattress had a hole in it. The staff where curt, not friendly. The area not safe. I would never suggest this hotel to be part of a tour or even an overnight stay

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank yvonne m
Reviewed October 9, 2017

We had an overnight stay in the hotel because it was very convenient for a conference in the local Institute of Technology.
The reception was fine. The heat on the corridor was very intense. The room was comfortable and well finished (apart from the section of wooden laminate flooring inside the door which was lethal in barefeet or sock-feet). The bed was firm but comfortable. We slept with the heat off and the window open.
The bathroom was nice and well equipped but the bath towels were small.
The breakfast was not bad. Better than I had expected having read some of the reviews. We were among the first batch of guests down for breakfast and most of the hot food was hot (and tasty) - the tomatoes were cold and I couldn't decide whether they had been cooked or not - I thought not.
Staff were all friendly and while it wasn't up there with the best it certainly wasn't bad and it represented great value for money by Dublin standards. It was quite close to the Luas and convenient to the Square and to the IT. If I needed accommodation in Tallaght I would have no hesitation in going back - with realistic expectations!

Room Tip: We were on the third floor on a Friday night and it was quiet!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2017

I'm not normally one for writing reviews but after reading some of the comments on here and being a bit hesitant I thought I would.
Pleasant meal nice room and entertainment in the bar.
As mentioned in other reviews the room was a little warm but not the end of the world
All in all a decent value for money stay .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2017

booked this hotel for 1 night 2 rooms ..booked on line ..on 4/10/17 for the same day ..paid my deposit i got my reservation number by email,,,so hotel was booked deposit paid ,,,good to go [so we taught ] but when we arrived at the hotel we were told that there was no rooms for us ,,,that they had a problem with there system ,,,receptionest not friendly or helpful,,we then had to try booking another hotel,,, wont be staying here again ...so if you book a room here make sure it,s reserved for you .....a long journey with no bed at the end is not very nice...

Room Tip: make sure you get one
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alan o
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Cheap, but, that's it's only saving grace. Dated, only 1 lift, wheelchair room was on 3rd floor. Nobody explained escape procedure in the event of an emergency (breach of health and safety Regs), during my 5 days stay. Room was stifling, even with radiators turned down. Windows too high for a wheelchair user and needed cleaning urgently. The shower had no seat although, one was offered the morning after arrival. Why no permanent seat in a wheelchair accessible room? Mold on silicon sealants, in shower facility, was unsightly.

Staff .... were fantastic, in what were challenging surrounds (the hotel does not deserve it's 4 stars). Cooked breakfasts were hearty, but served lukewarm. I was asked if assistance was required at each sitting, being a wheelchair user. A definite plus there, I'm mist grateful.

There's no easy main entrance to the hotel, for wheelchair users. This is an oversight and could be remedied for €200. Doors are abundant, but, they're all locked from the inside!
The Plaza needs urgent general refurbishment, including triple or secondary glazing!

Sadly, I won't be staying again, or, recommending to friends or colleagues.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo