“Nice place to dine before the pictures in Tallaght ”
Review of The Blazin' Grill

The Blazin' Grill
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Tallaght
Cuisines: European, Irish, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Good value for money. Good menu choice for mid range priced dining. Portions are a generous size. Restaurant is nicely decorated and clean. The staff were very friendly and informative. Our host Jack was very pleasant.
A lovely nice surprise was they have a SlimmingWorld menu with all dishes and their individual Syns. Wow this alone will bring me back
Other dinners seemed to be enjoying groupon voucher meals with good value for families advertised too.
They also had nice gin and cocktails promotions
Happy to recommend to others
We will return too

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Very unwelcoming at the entrance, nobody seated us and we waited for ten minutes. We had to call a staff to get us a table. There were about six staff members and they all ignored us.
We ordered Filo prawn and Chicken wings for starters, they were okay. For our main, we ordered 8oz striploin steak original rodeo but the mushrooms tasted like soil and the steak was tasteless and rubbery. Never coming back here.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

We ate here on a recent visit to Tallaght. Lovely place, staff were very friendly.

Plenty of choice on the menu, specialising in oriental style food.

The vegetarian curry was absolutely delicious.

Kids had loads of food on their plates too.

Nice choice of beers & wines.

Good value & Reasonably priced.

If your spending a day in Tallaght , it’s well worth a visit.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

I went into blazing grill at 5 o'clock on the 29th December without a reservation. It was freezing cold outside. There was about 6 tables occupied I asked the host would he have a table for 3 people and told him I didn't have a reservation. He scrolled through his booking and said they're very busy and offered us a table opposite the door. We accepted without complaint. He continued to make an issue of it while seating us. Your going to be freezing, that door will be opening and you'll feel the cold every time. Talk about feeling unwelcome. Another couple arrived without booking and received the same treatment. We ordered and ate. The food was ok, the waitress was pleasant. Our host was not around when we left which was unfortunate as I was going to draw his attention to the dozens of available tables in the restaurant and give him a few suggestions. 1. Be welcoming to customers 2. Put in a second door in place of shabby curtains creating a porch both of which the restaurant directly across the way have done which I experienced the following evening. My suggestion to anyone considering Blazzin Grill walk another 10 yards to the next restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank Ciara D
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Love going here for lunch and dinner. Service is second to none and staff are super friendly with a great knowledge of the menu.
The slimmer choice is a great idea and a great way to include all parties to a table.
The last time and the time previous to that I felt that my steak was a little tepid and my fellow diner felt that his full English accompaniment could have done with a bit longer under the heat lamp while waiting in the kitchen. Two very minor issues in a somewhat superior steakhouse in my opinion.

Date of visit: December 2017