All reviews shopping centre across the road great hotel car park luas stop family room central dublin recommend this hotel free parking tram line bar restaurant easy access good size clean hotel lovely staff full irish breakfast room was spacious
Reviewed September 17, 2018

nice hotel around 1 minute from Tallaght Luas stop (around 40 minutes to downtown Dublin) - from airport get the "Airport hopper" and get off at the mall (near Luas Tallaght stop) then go towards the Tallaght Luas stop and the hotel is right there - very friendly front staff and check - in was no problem - you can find a better hotel but you would be spending $400/night

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bella Sharon L
John D, Manager at Glashaus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Dear Robert D Pogi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Glashaus Hotel and for mentioning one of the very convenient travel options, the Airport Hopper as the majority of our guests use this to travel to and from the airport. I am pleased to hear that you thought our front office staff were friendly and that you had an easy check in.

I hope you had an overall enjoyable stay and possibly come back to us in the future.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

We booked the Glashaus hotel for the locality to attend a family christening this was a second visit for us and the Glashaus didn’t disappoint again,as there were quite a few family members traveling from the UK they managed to accommodate us all on the same floor, the rooms were spotless the breakfast was excellent and a good choice for allThe staff were very polite and helpful. Down side for me on the first visit was finding the underground car park other than that fantastic place and would highly recommend Steve Starkey

Room tip: Nothing needed
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2018

The major attraction of this hotel was that it was reasonably priced in what we discovered was an expensive city. The LUAS tram terminates just outside the hotel so it is easy and inexpensive to get into central Dublin. It suited us well. Advertised facilities such as WIFI were all good and the staff were charming. Breakfast was extra. A full Irish was about 9€ but was hot and well cooked; a little bland but pleasant. Would stay here again.

1  Thank 633Judy

Dear 633Judy,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Glashaus Hotel for your trip to Dublin and it is great to hear that our location suited you well. I'm glad you took advantage of the Luas tram which stops directly outside our hotel as it is a great, convenient way of getting to the centre of Dublin. I like that you thought our staff were charming and that you mentioned your full Irish breakfast was well cooked.

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed September 14, 2018

I have stayed at this hotel several times. It is conveniently located beside the tram terminus and a large shopping centre. It suited me as I was visiting family nearby. Rooms on the tram facing side could be noisy if you leave windows open but in general it is a quiet area. Staff are very friendly and helpful from the reception, to the bar/restaurant to the room servicing team. This hotel is not luxury but is comfortable. The rooms are clean and well appointed with nice bathrooms. Some towels and shower curtains have seen better days and a little attention to this would mean a lot. The TV in the room is quite small for a modern hotel with a plenty of free channels - No pay/on demand channels and no obvious connectivity for your own devices. The room has all the usual: hairdryer; ironing facilities; safe; tea/coffee making facilities (no biscuits sadly); quality toiletries shower. The bed is conformable but the pillows are thinner than I would like - I had to use 4 to get a good night’s sleep. I suspect I could have asked for extra had I wanted. The bar/restaurant has the feel of an airport bar with very little atmosphere despite the friendly and helpful staff. Drinks are good, served with great service and the prices are good for Dublin. I ate breakfast and enjoyed it - good food, served quickly and plentiful. Good prices and that was without the prepay discount I didn’t avail of. Lunch looked great too but I didn’t try it. Overall great value/location. A preferred choice.

Room tip: Look for rooms facing the courtyard if you can. They’re quieter. The team facing rooms are not all that noisy however.
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Declan1123

Dear Declan1123,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice, detailed review of your experience at the Glashaus Hotel. It is wonderful to hear mostly good things mentioned including great service in the bar/restaurant and that you thought or staff were friendly and helpful. I am glad to hear that you tried our breakfast and enjoyed it!
In regards to the pillows, we definitely would not have minded you asking for more as we try our best to please all our guests in anyway possible.

We are also working on upgrading our hotel room features and facilities in order to keep them up-to-date.

Again, thank you for your time and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Conveniently located, well maintained property with courteous staff. The room was clean and comfortable. The on-site restaurant provides a good meal for good value. No problems with our stay. Woiuld highly recommend this property

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jdefaveri

Dear jdefaveri,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Glashaus Hotel and for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that you had the chance to eat in our Osten Square restaurant.
Also, thank you for recommending our property!

We hope to see you again in the future.