Visited here for two nights while passing through the State.
What we liked:
1. It almost felt like a national park. Tall leafy trees, rolling hills, log structures.
2. Quite and peaceful.
3. Well priced.
4. No one bothers you. In RV parks there are signs everywhere: Don't do this, don't do that. At Cedars of Lebanon it's not like that at all.
5. Clean laundry room; it even has a deep sink for washing hand items.
6. No streetlights to shine through your RV bedroom window all night.
7. Level lots, especially campground 1.
8. Campground 3 is older and dedicated to just tents; these campers have the largest, most secluded camp spots I've seen in years. 20 AMP only.
9. You can safely ride your bike around.
What we didn't like:
1. We had no sewer at our spot in campground 1. But because we were there just 2 days, it wasn't a big problem. There is also a dumping station conveniently located on the way out of the park.
Would we return? Oh absolutely.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking