“Good BBQ”

Blue Moon BBQ
Ranked #5 of 145 Restaurants in Lebanon
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Come try the best award winning barbecue restaurant in Lebanon, TN. Many barbecue places boast championship foods, but Blue Moon BBQ has the taste and awards to back it up. Our BBQ ribs, tender brisket, flavor packed wings, and delicious catfish are guaranteed to please your taste-buds and satisfy even the most voracious hunger. Bring the family for dinner on Wednesdays and take advantage of our Kid's Night special: junior champions for 1/2 price! Come on Saturday for live music, and keep up-dated on our up-coming performances with our online event calendar. Are you looking for a caterer for your wedding, church event or corporate meal? Blue Moon BBQ offers delivery and catering services free of charge within 15 miles. Farther deliveries will include a small delivery charge, but we guarantee your food will arrive hot and fresh every time. Come by or call today!
Reviewed October 7, 2018

My husband had found this restaurant by chance a few months ago; we had the opportunity for him to take us there recently so had the entire family this time around. The pulled pork is delicious as well as the brisket. One teen had the chicken tenders and said they were tasty, the husband says the banana pudding is to die for. The potato salad was a little on the sweet side, with a solid amount of mustard. Not to my normal preference but still quite tasty. They were out of diet coke the day we ate there and not going to lie, that put a shadow on my whole visit but was able to regroup. Ordering was a little confusing, it felt like this was very much a local icon so out of towners had to figure out a few things on their own so when I asked if they'd bring items to us that had to be cooked (fries, chicken tenders, etc.) they kinda looked at me like I'd grown another head but there may have been a sign and I missed it :) If you like BBQ, you should definitely go here and give it a try!

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Hands down the most juicy brisket I've ever tasted, and the chicken was just as melt in your mouth soft. A decent variety of passable sides, but the meat is definitely the highlight. Rudy is a great guy as well, really pleasant and friendly. Was on the way this time, next time I'd definitely go out of my way to get some of that sweet smoke!

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite place in town to get pulled pork BBQ nachos! My husband enjoyed a meal of catfish he said it was really good! This is a local favorite of ours.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

The food is so good here and they have friendly service. The pulled pork, ribs and mac and cheese are amazing!

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

They gave us plenty. Made with brisket, slaw, beans, chips and cheese sauce. Very friendly service and clean.