“Goos food - Friendly service - Walking distance from hotel”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #26 of 145 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Was visiting Lebanon whole attending my Son's wedding. We stayed at the Hampton Inn, which is located right next door to Outback so it was a convenience to eat dinner there.

Ordered a Fillet Mignon with endless shrimp. The meal was prepares to order, hot and tasty. No complaints with the meal.

The waitress was friendly and professional and frequently checked to ensure that we were satisfied.

Overall, a great experience and highly recommend for those visiting Lebanon or passing through.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Can’t ever go wrong with kookaburra wings and a side of potato soup. One of my coworkers and I go here as the old standby whenever we are in town together.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Met daughter here for dinner. Food at this location much better that one close to our house. Husband ordered Bone in Ribeye, which is supposed to be cooked over wood fire. It was cooked perfectly, and had a great flavor from being cooked over the wood fire. Other entrees were good as well. Server was very attentive, and manager very friendly. We will definitely return.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

As long-time fans of Outback restaurants, we never had a bad meal at any of the locations we've patronized for more than 20 years. Whether in Florida or Virginia, you could always count on Outback to deliver a great, high-quality meal. And that was essentially the conversation our family had in the truck when we were driving to NC on I-40 and decided to go there for lunch. Rather than give you the play-by-play on the entire abomination of an experience, I'll cut to the chase. I was served a 6oz sirloin requested to be medium-rare. Instead, upon cutting into it as requested, it was obviously medium-well to well done. Instead of sending it back, since the server offered nothing, I just accepted it (heard way too many stories about what happens to sent back food). After two bites, the third bite instantly turned to mush in my mouth and had no texture one would expect of a steak. I was kind of shocked and actually asked myself what I just put in my mouth. It had the texture of mushy paste flavored like steak. I spit it out into my napkin and confirmed by pressing my fork down onto the remainder of the steak that it was in fact mushy. We informed the server who returned the steak surprised at our disgust. The manager returned a second steak that I cautiously began eating. The first three bites were normal, but I couldn’t go on. My son was so disgusted by the experience, he couldn't finish his steak (same 6oz sirloin) and said he felt nauseous at what he witnessed. Then they had the audacity to charge us full price for the whole meal, which I paid because I didn't come there looking for anything free. The 20-something server thought our complaint to the manager was funny and laughed with the other servers, and the manager was of no help at all. He spoke like an uncompassionate corporate robot. This was Sunday, July, 29, 2018, at about 2pm. While we certainly will not eat here again, it will be a long time before we ever eat at another Outback. Because we loved Outback so much, we hope this experience was an aberration and not the new normal.

OutbackGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Hello,

We always want your steak to be perfect so you can focus on enjoying it. If you’d like to get in touch directly, please fill out our Contact Us form and we will reach back out: https://www.outback.com/contact

Leah
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Walked over from the hotel and got our order to go, fast service and friendly to. Not to mention convenient!!