“Started off bad but ended great”
Review of Demos' Restaurant

Demos' Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Started off bad since our server didn’t see us. I ask manager for another server and was rude to our original server. ( I’m sorry was uncalled for). Anyway from there things were great. Food is wonderful. I loved the chili spaghetti sauce. Had lots of choices for spaghetti sauce and let us sample them all. Everything is made in house . Wonderful food.
They have something that never seen in a Resturant. They had liquid sugar. Makes sweeting ice tea easy. Every restaurant should do this.

1  Thank Clayton AndStef... W

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have eaten here twice. The service and food were both very good. The food was fresh and served quickly. They include bread and salad with your entrees which are reasonably priced.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went on a Saturday evening. It was a busy night but we were seated pretty quickly. We made our orders and our appetizer came out quickly a garlic cheese bread. This was the best thing that we ordered. The bread was garlicky cheesy and the marinara was very good. Then our salads and soups arrived. The soup they raves about wasn’t anything special just a plain chicken and rice soup. The salad had nothing in it other than a lettuce mix. No cucumber, tomato, or anything but the dressing was very good. I ordered a ribeye rare with a baked potato which was delivered medium well so back it went. To cook a rare steak only takes a few minutes as we all know but it did not arrive to me until after everyone had eaten and I had already eaten my potato rather than have it go cold. The steak had very little flavor but was actually cooked properly this time, however it was one of the worst steaks I’ve ever eaten. I took it to my dog actually. Our server tried to do a nice job but honestly we won’t be back. It was a very disappointing meal and especially for the price.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Karla and I visited my son and daughter in law in Lebanon TN and they suggested we try Demo’s. It is an Italian restaurant and very popular with the locals. We had a 30 minute wait but it was well worth the wait. We had cheese bread with our entrees of spaghetti and meat sauce, two types of spaghetti wit pesto and marinara sauce, grilled Italian sausage with noodles and a ribeye steak. My son ordered his steak medium rare and it came out perfect. Kudos to the chef.

Very good dinner with good service.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

We have stopped here several times. ALWAYS quality service, with food to match.

I had soup and salad. The baked chicken and rice soup is better than home made. I order the tenderloin medalions (really good) from time to time, but the soup is very hard to resist. The bread is the best in the business. I always put some of the shredded parm in my soup, to give it an extra kick.

My wife had the roasted chicken and said it was juicy and tender,cooked just right.

Kellie made us feel welcome and gave us great service. We will ask for her again.
If you are on I-40 or downtown you have missed a quality meal if you do not stop by.