“DIFFERENT ”

K.O.'s Pizza & Cafe
Ranked #15 of 145 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Friendly and fast service-couldn't ask for better service. Pizza sauce is sweet and very different from traditional pizza, so if you want traditional, go elsewhere.

I wasn't a huge fan but I ate half the pizza. My son didn't like it at all, but he still ate four pieces. We're not local so it doesn't matter. Worth a try if you're adventurous enough.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

I have ordered from here twice in the past few months. I ordered a pizza the first time...didn't care for it at all. The pizza sauce was very sweet...not to my liking. The second time I got a Gyro plate...very weird taste to it...and the rice was just awful. Won't be going back or ordering to go.

1  Thank Andrew P
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

We ate at K.O's for the first time and it was great. The pizza was really good and the owner/cook was very friendly. We would recommend.

Reviewed April 14, 2017

The place was very clean and the staff was friendly and the food was good i would go back again and i would recommend to others

Reviewed October 18, 2016

I'd always eat at this place when I worked right around the corner from it. My bosses always recommended it and I'm glad I listened.The staff is extremely friendly, and very quick to make it seem like you've been a long time customer with them. The food is superb, cooked right before your eyes, and made from scratch. If you have the time, stop by and support a local business. Especially this one- you won't regret it.