“The best donuts”

Add it.
Donut Palace
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Lebanon
Reviewed September 6, 2018

The best donuts I have had in a long time. They are homemade, and fresh. Great service. They have breakfast sandwiches too, and I am kicking myself for not trying one.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

I ordered two donuts for breakfast, the sugar and cinnamon and the raspberry filled jelly donut! The sugar and cinnamon might have been one of the best donuts I have had, so light and airy! We were getting ready to leave and I decided I needed just one more, so I ordered a blueberry cake glazed! Boy, was this delicious! My husband had pigs in a blanket plus his donuts! Stop here and give them a try! You won’t be sorry!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

The doughnuts are melt-in-your-mouth, but the breakfast sandwiches are a savory change and are delicious!

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

I'd take a picture of our donuts, but they were gone in an instant! This place is amazing. I took another reviewers suggestion and tried the blueberry cake donut. Simply amazing! We had the chocolate frosted, chocolate sprinkle, and the vanilla cream filled. We indulged in the donut holes after we were finished. They are really good and not like those dried out ones you've had at chain stores. They are open 7 days a week. Think we'll be back tomorrow.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

This is a quality donut shop. Not the run of the mill big corporate donut place that relies heavily on coffees and hot sandwiches. The cake donuts are done perfectly. Moist on the inside with just a slight crunch on the outside. The glazes and toppings are delicious! Went back another day and got some fritters and cream stuffed chocolate donuts. The cream filling is more like frosting, heavenly! Do yourself a favor and stop by this place and treat yourself to a wonderful donut while supporting a small local business. I was in town for the Christmas Expo from outside of Baltimore, MD. We have a few places like this but I will remember these donuts for a while.